Cyrus

North_Stand_Ram

Chuffed for the lad. Sure his final ball wasn't perfect, but defensively he was excellent. Just watched his interview on Rams Player and he's extremely humble, understands he performances of last season weren't great, stating that he "rightly" took stick. Also states that he confidence was shot, and he'd be the first to admit it. Good luck Cyrus, keep it up

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chuffed for the lad. Sure his final ball wasn't perfect, but defensively he was excellent. Just watched his interview on Rams Player and he's extremely humble, understands he performances of last season weren't great, stating that he "rightly" took stick. Also states that he confidence was shot, and he'd be the first to admit it. Good luck Cyrus, keep it up

He had a great games, deserved the MOTM!

I thought he made good piercing runs and got us playing further up the pitch. His confidence was definitely better as in the last 5 minutes he battled Hendrick of the ball to take it up the field!

Knightly couldn't handle him and was kept quiet. So they put Boyd on the left and still Christie did well.

Good work!

Not to continue my moan about Ince, but anyone think the fact Christie had JR in front of him instead of Ince had a factor yesterday? 

I would also also like to point out that last season Christie had a great first half to last season until Ince arrived. Coincidence? 

Christie had a great game yesterday, well done.

Not to continue my moan about Ince, but anyone think the fact Christie had JR in front of him instead of Ince had a factor yesterday? 

I would also also like to point out that last season Christie had a great first half to last season until Ince arrived. Coincidence? 

Christie had a great game yesterday, well done.

Christie has been a revelation ever since his Ireland performance and his first international goal. It's as if he took confidence from that and now he believes that he is as good as we all thought he was during the first half of last season.

Liked his proformance very much last night, what I liked most is he wasn't afraid to run at the defenders, he caused Mee all sorts of problems and kept beating him, I was disappointed Russell didmt pick up on this as he hardly ran at his defender just kept cutting in... Not a hit out at Russell who I thought played well we just had no attacker running at them baring Christie and Keogh both my MOTM 

Archived