Mel Morris new owner

Derbylad01

MM: "I got involved just immediately before the playoff final. It was interesting trying to get a price together to invest in the club. The seller says 'we're going to get promoted' and I'm thinking 'well, we've been in this situation before'"

Spoken like a true Ram. He just knew, as we all did, it was going to go tits up. Something always goes wrong. Typical Derby :lol:

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

much prefer a rousing and original chorus of "Barmy Army" - said no one, ever. 

I like that at first. Then it gets stupid and goes on for ages. That said, it seems to provide a good soundtrack for the players to perform well to. When the team is in a good spell they respond quite well to constant rhythm rather than song variation.

red wine?

obviously in the west stand.

I know I know. Don't ban me. I'm sorry.I have extenuating circumstances though.

Due to my footy friends having season tickets, and me not, I more often than not end up on my own. 

I just ask the ticket office for a single seat "as high up as possible" Maclaren styleeeee.

If that means the West Stand then so be it.

.......and I don't care who knows it!

I know I know. Don't ban me. I'm sorry.I have extenuating circumstances though.

Due to my footy friends having season tickets, and me not, I more often than not end up on my own. 

I just ask the ticket office for a single seat "as high up as possible" Maclaren styleeeee.

If that means the West Stand then so be it.

.......and I don't care who knows it!

The one in the East Stand is almost opposite stair 38

I think we struck lucky having foreign investors who didn't ruin the ethos of the club. I must admit I was a little disappointed there wasn't more American-style improvements to the fan experience such as better service and half-time entertainment.

Perhaps Mel will bring that.

I never got a single "have a nice day " out of madge from pies....

Archived