Preston North End v Derby County

Chris Mills

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rams were well comfortable in this one, looked like winning it very early on in the game, plenty of positives, crisp passing, determination from the likes of Super Johnny Russell and Super Chrissy Martin. Excellent start for the new boys in midfield who managed to get a grip of the game and make us look like the home team.

Well done Super Paul Clement, I know you are the right man for the job, and will enjoy every second of the good times ahead, whilst a few computer geeks on here self destruct with all their pointless hate, for a game they know absolutely very little about, are probably dire at playing football themselves, and have soaked in all the negative nonesense they have heard over the years from all the pundits on TV and radio and all the duff stuff they type constantly on a computer. Give yourselves a good shake and get behind the so called football team you support or do us all a favour and go play mine craft all day long instead, until your fingers bleed and your eyes pop out.

Great to meet DEL in the Sumners pub before the game and it was an honour to have the Aberdeenshire Rams flag laid next to DEL's flag in the ground. I tried to take a photo on the way out of the cracking Mackworth Rams flag, but the button of my camera came off and stuck to my finger, so no joy there, but plenty of joy coming to us Derby County Football Club fans.

Great to hear us singing "One Mel Morris" & "Chris Martin is Our Number Nine" we just need a song about Super Paul Clement because he will definitely bring us the long term success that the majority of our fans desire.

Keep The Faith

And Up The Parrots

Well done Super Paul Clement, I know you are the right man for the job, and will enjoy every second of the good times ahead, whilst a few computer geeks on here self destruct with all their pointless hate, for a game they know absolutely very little about, are probably dire at playing football themselves

Brilliant. It's down to people like you that we have to listen to Michael Owen's co-commentary as opposed to someone who understands the English language and has a modicum of character.

Also looking forward to tracking your posts should things turn sour. "Right man for the job" after 1 win in 7 and some very questionable selections. He has a lot to prove.

Good to hear so many positive points,and why not be positive? I go to football matches to enjoy myself get behind the lads and have a cracking day out,which yesterday was,some great football played,2 great goals,and a good atmosphere to boot,and yes Mr clement will do a good job which myself and others have been saying,I do not agree with every decision he makes but that's life,but want I do is always get behind the team when I am there always have always will.I have Derby blood running through my veins lol.

Brilliant. It's down to people like you that we have to listen to Michael Owen's co-commentary as opposed to someone who understands the English language and has a modicum of character.

Also looking forward to tracking your posts should things turn sour. "Right man for the job" after 1 win in 7 and some very questionable selections. He has a lot to prove.

"looking forward"?

wouldn't you rather he be proved right?

Hi guys PNE fan here just came on to ask how Chris Baird is as that looked pretty serious. I was proud of my clubs supporters when the whole stadium got to their feet to clap as he was taken off the pitch. I hope he makes a full and complete recovery.

thought you might like to see a few pics i took during the warm up. Your fans were tremendous by the way. on some occasions you outsang our lot but to be honest you had more to sing about. I dont think I've heard any away fans as loud as you even the plastic mancs "supporting " Man ure last season didnt come close.

Our manager got it all wrong today and some of our players didnt switch on. You simply outclassed some of our lads. hopefully we can learn from the lessons today and move on.

derby2_zpstw2wqcsk.jpg

derby1_zps2x6b6bsx.jpg

derby3_zpsf8ebozkj.jpg

Hi guys PNE fan here just came on to ask how Chris Baird is as that looked pretty serious. I was proud of my clubs supporters when the whole stadium got to their feet to clap as he was taken off the pitch. I hope he makes a full and complete recovery.

thought you might like to see a few pics i took during the warm up. Your fans were tremendous by the way. on some occasions you outsang our lot but to be honest you had more to sing about. I dont think I've heard any away fans as loud as you even the plastic mancs "supporting " Man ure last season didnt come close.

Our manager got it all wrong today and some of our players didnt switch on. You simply outclassed some of our lads. hopefully we can learn from the lessons today and move on.

derby2_zpstw2wqcsk.jpg

derby1_zps2x6b6bsx.jpg

derby3_zpsf8ebozkj.jpg

Baird was released from hospital last night and given the all clear. Top effort from Preston fans.

The reception that Baird was given by the Preston fans was referred to on RD and you could hear it too. Great credit to them. Anyone who was able to follow the game either by being there or by listening to the radio will be grateful.

Proper football supporters.

Wasn't able to follow the game at all yesterday, and just got round to reading this thread.

Particularly enjoyed the comments from those freaking out about the lineup before a ball was even kicked.

I seriously don't think you could ask 100 people the best 11 when everyone is fit and get the same answer 10 times , clement has a good job but very difficult job and I think he needs to be lucky to eventually get the formula right but let's hope he does 

Rams were well comfortable in this one, looked like winning it very early on in the game, plenty of positives, crisp passing, determination from the likes of Super Johnny Russell and Super Chrissy Martin. Excellent start for the new boys in midfield who managed to get a grip of the game and make us look like the home team.

Well done Super Paul Clement, I know you are the right man for the job, and will enjoy every second of the good times ahead, whilst a few computer geeks on here self destruct with all their pointless hate, for a game they know absolutely very little about, are probably dire at playing football themselves, and have soaked in all the negative nonesense they have heard over the years from all the pundits on TV and radio and all the duff stuff they type constantly on a computer. Give yourselves a good shake and get behind the so called football team you support or do us all a favour and go play mine craft all day long instead, until your fingers bleed and your eyes pop out.

Great to meet DEL in the Sumners pub before the game and it was an honour to have the Aberdeenshire Rams flag laid next to DEL's flag in the ground. I tried to take a photo on the way out of the cracking Mackworth Rams flag, but the button of my camera came off and stuck to my finger, so no joy there, but plenty of joy coming to us Derby County Football Club fans.

Great to hear us singing "One Mel Morris" & "Chris Martin is Our Number Nine" we just need a song about Super Paul Clement because he will definitely bring us the long term success that the majority of our fans desire.

Keep The Faith

And Up The Parrots

Can't stand minecraft me. It's about as entertaining as Rugby League.

Archived