Atdhe Nuhiu

Bris Vegas

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh dear looks like a carthorse :unsure:

So did Chris Martin - and the howls of derision when we were linked to him remind me of the howls of derision when we are linked to anyone else nowadays.

It's the Football Manager generation.

PistoldPete2

We have absolutely nobody currently in our squad to replace Martin if he is injured, struggling with form or just plan tired. From the miniscule amount I know of this Nuhiu guy seems pretty close. What's the problem with getting him in?

poor goal scoring record? 

Yes, of course but I assume we are looking at someone who will spend most of his time on the bench who we can bring on without ruining a possibly winning style of play?

Crouch is available according to some Twitter accounts if we're after that type of player to get us out this league he's 10x better than Nuhiu regardless of age. I'd even take Walters over him.

Don't think we need a big lump with no pace and no touch.

Might get a couple of headers a season and a whole lot of grief the rest of the time.

Stinks of Sammon.

Someone with more pace and guile please, though I would love to see Weimann and Martin paired up.

Might get a couple of headers a season and a whole lot of grief the rest of the time.

Stinks of Sammon.

Someone with more pace and guile please, though I would love to see Weimann and Martin paired up.

Agree on Martin & Weimann partnership 

Looked at the site. Your last 5 transfer "exclusives" appear to be:

• Nuhiu from Wednesday
  • Brownhill from Preston
  • Forshaw from Boro
  • Gouffran from Newcastle
  • McDonald to Luton

Seems as if your definition of 100% is as perverse as your usage of "keen" in the Brownhill thread.:lol:

Did any of those exclusives say Derby have signed them? Erm, no I don't think they did...

Stinks of Sammon.

He has got a good touch. He is more Crouch than Zigic.  

Interesting article on the sky sports app about what's involved in a transfer, and the bit about scouting.  Some of our wannabe scouts should read it, it won't let me copy the article unfortunately but says that it's impossible to judge a player from a laptop, and going to a game is a must.

Interesting article on the sky sports app about what's involved in a transfer, and the bit about scouting.  Some of our wannabe scouts should read it, it won't let me copy the article unfortunately but says that it's impossible to judge a player from a laptop, and going to a game is a must.

Didn't stop Brentford from picking up a few bargains! There is more to player selection that just his ability on the pitch. I know that it runs much deeper than that and even lifestyle choices are considered.

Would be like a Fellaini, Crouch or Heskey type of player. Get them on the pitch in the dying minutes of a match and get Bent or Weimann to play off him. His height will scare the crap out of any defense, opposing teams would need to man mark him out of a game to deal with him.

Good deal but definitely not first team choice.

Did any of those exclusives say Derby have signed them? Erm, no I don't think they did...

If your qualification for a 'hot tip' is that it doesn't count unless he has actually signed, then sure, you will be at 100% success rate, as will be the official DCFC site. If, however, by the same token you are choosing to ignore those who didn't actually sign when you suggested that Derby were 'after' such and such a player, then the whole thing is a complete and utter waste of a click.

Archived