Atdhe Nuhiu

Bris Vegas

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wrong type of player we need.

We don't need a target man like that, unless we intend to play more long ball.

Mel - if you are reading this, we need a Right Back, an attacking midfielder and a winger. No need wasting money on a player who in 2 years will leave for 300 odd thousand after scoring 2 goals in his 20 odd appearances.

If this is true our recruitment department needs a major overhaul.

Wrong type of player we need.

We don't need a target man like that, unless we intend to play more long ball.

Mel - if you are reading this, we need a Right Back, an attacking midfielder and a winger. No need wasting money on a player who in 2 years will leave for 300 odd thousand after scoring 2 goals in his 20 odd appearances.

If this is true our recruitment department needs a major overhaul.

Hmm he is the cheap Martin back up that would have got us into the play offs last season/ 

Always rated Nuhiu, so I wouldn't be too displeased with this. My only concern though is where does this leave Martin? Very similar players from what I've seen.

That's what I don't understand. Martin will get himself 20+ goals again. He will also hold it up well and have great inter play. So what kind of player should we sign. We need someone who can score goals and create chances, to work with who we already have. Someone like Vydra or Antonio...Pritchard. 

That's what I don't understand. Martin will get himself 20+ goals again. He will also hold it up well and have great inter play. So what kind of player should we sign. We need someone who can score goals and create chances, to work with who we already have. Someone like Vydra or Antonio...Pritchard. 

Agree completely, however as somebody else has already said Nuhiu is the perfect backup should Martin get injured. That's the only reason I can think of as to why we'd sign him. 

So anyway as I was saying, how many times have you seen him play?

Every time I've seen him play against us, I've always been as relieved as anything when he's been taken off. He did everything but tear us a new one at Hillsborough last season.

Anyrode what's happened to this place since I've been gone? HITC is now the bees knees and Bris is Jesus Christ 2.0.

At the moment, he's on a par with Nixon - 0% hit rate, which seems good enough for some.

Stern John number 2:ermm:

Quote: "Boooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!"

That was the day that I realised that at least 20% of Derby fans were utter cretins. Nothing's changed - and they still sit in the East Stand.

Archived