Atdhe Nuhiu

Bris Vegas

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not impressed by him, beanpole to play off of if we're looking to do so, otherwise I'd be very surprised if he was anything more than bang average for us in any situation. Many Owls fans don't, or at least didn't, rate him last year.

Victor A-Knee-Cheapy turned us down then? Looks like we're pinning all Championship strikers names to a board and then spinning the wheel of chance.

I thought we had a world-wide scouting network? Unless they're all spending the bank holiday weekend in Yorkshire. 

Has HITC really become recognized as an official source that doesn't merit thread lock? God help us all... :ph34r:

I think the 'C' stands for 'Clickbait'

People on here were screaming out for a 'plan B' a few weeks ago. We have different formations, but all of them involve (or seem to) the playing of balls into feet, quick passing and so on. The introduction of Bent affords the possibility of someone running off the shoulder of the last defender only to be pulled back for offside, and Nuhiu would offer a 'direct' route.

It seems sensible to me to be able to try different approaches.

It seems sensible to me to be able to try different approaches.

I quite like the idea of having a centre forward who stays on his feet. Anybody else beginning to tire a bit of Chris Martin keep throwing himself to the ground? Almost pantomime at times. Whilst I can't knock his goal record for us, I really would like the ball sticking to someone up that end of the park.

I read something a month or so ago that Martin was wanted by Wednesday and we were after this chap.Well low and behold a reliable twitter source is saying that at least two clubs are preparing £10 million plus bids for Martin . Could Wednesday be one (had similar bid rejected for mccormack) and could this be the sweetener ?

I read something a month or so ago that Martin was wanted by Wednesday and we were after this chap.Well low and behold a reliable twitter source is saying that at least two clubs are preparing £10 million plus bids for Martin . Could Wednesday be one (had similar bid rejected for mccormack) and could this be the sweetener ?

Contradiction in terms highlighted.

Ranks alongside 'American Intelligence' (Sorry, AR), 'Liquid Gas' and 'Civil War' as classic oxymoron examples.

Every time I've seen him play against us, I've always been as relieved as anything when he's been taken off. He did everything but tear us a new one at Hillsborough last season.

That was one of the best individual performances against us last season. He was much better with his feet than I thought he would be and won every single header. He made Buxton look like a Championship standard CB.

He is basically a fat Martin. We'll have to nickname him the walk-in wardrobe.

Wouldn't be a bad signing at all, trust me, I know football.

Every time I've seen him play against us, I've always been as relieved as anything when he's been taken off. He did everything but tear us a new one at Hillsborough last season.

no.....i was there....he did fck all......we did fck all........it was 0-0

Two posts above prove one thing only - we all view things differently. Two fans who saw exactly the same 90 minutes and drew opposite conclusions.

Quotes from owlstalk;

"I hope so, would be brilliant if we got money for him."

"Oh please god say yes. Should he require a lift I'm supposed to be working but will take a day off. Pm for my number."

"I would piggy back the useless donkey to derby but sadly this is a load of gonads!"

"Fire up the car rodders"

"They wouldn't would they?"

"Please god make it happen. Pay them a million as a sweetner."

Archived