Atdhe Nuhiu

Bris Vegas

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quotes from owlstalk;

"I hope so, would be brilliant if we got money for him."

"Oh please god say yes. Should he require a lift I'm supposed to be working but will take a day off. Pm for my number."

"I would piggy back the useless donkey to derby but sadly this is a load of gonads!"

"Fire up the car rodders"

"They wouldn't would they?"

"Please god make it happen. Pay them a million as a sweetner."

thats more like what i would have expected.

Quotes from owlstalk;

"I hope so, would be brilliant if we got money for him."

"Oh please god say yes. Should he require a lift I'm supposed to be working but will take a day off. Pm for my number."

"I would piggy back the useless donkey to derby but sadly this is a load of gonads!"

"Fire up the car rodders"

"They wouldn't would they?"

"Please god make it happen. Pay them a million as a sweetner."

Since when did the opinions of people who stalk birds matter...?

Why sign this guy when Vydra is younger, available for loan, scores a ton of goals and has got the promotion medal above his mandalpiece?

So many options available  and we choose a average striker from the championship, my word DCFC.

Why sign this guy when Vydra is younger, available for loan, scores a ton of goals and has got the promotion medal above his mandalpiece?

So many options available  and we choose a average striker from the championship, my word DCFC.

Different type of player. They may want a back up for Martin to stop us imploding if Martin gets injured.

Remember last season? 

I've never seen a player split a fan base like Nuhiu does, but for me I'm on the side which says surely there is nothing in this rumour at all why would Derby want someone like this...

If he never wears the SWFC shirt again then that's a plus imo, don't get me wrong the guy gives 100% always and you can tell he's not there just for a wage but he's not a top end championship striker / target man.

To all those still clearly drunk thinking he's ever looked good. Ask yourself a serious question, when you've watched him has he actually looked good or just looked a nuisance. It's 100% the latter for me. If we wanted an average nuisance we'd recall Sammon. The fact he's dividing Wednesday fans opinions is irellavant, theyve not had anything decent to watch the past few years have they, they're going to be divided on the nuisance.

To all those still clearly drunk thinking he's ever looked good. Ask yourself a serious question, when you've watched him has he actually looked good or just looked a nuisance. It's 100% the latter for me. If we wanted an average nuisance we'd recall Sammon. The fact he's dividing Wednesday fans opinions is irellavant, theyve not had anything decent to watch the past few years have they, they're going to be divided on the nuisance.

Drunk if we think Bent and Martin are the answer 

This would be a terrible signing and the final nail in both Clement's and Evans' coffin.

it would tell me that he has absolutely no idea of instructing anything inventive to create goal scoring opportunities and players like Ince, Bent and Weimann will continue to be isolated in games down to bad management.

Panic signing? This would optimise such a scenario. 

This would be a terrible signing and the final nail in both Clement's and Evans' coffin.

it would tell me that he has absolutely no idea of instructing anything inventive to create goal scoring opportunities and players like Ince, Bent and Weimann will continue to be isolated in games down to bad management.

I think you should be manager. 

Midfield needs sorting ASAP and it is desperate as they've left it this late.

Everyone knew as soon as Hughes was out we needed a replacement.

Agree. I don't see the huge fascination of needing a massive lump up top. Barca make 433 work without it. Granted were no Barca but if a striker can keep the ball it's not needed. People are blinded by our poor form when Martin was out, it's not because we didn't have a giant of a striker in the team it's because none of them could hold the ball up as well as he could.

Archived