Derby v Burnley

SaintRam

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Us being on sky (which we NEVER win on) added with us playing bloody Burnley (who ALWAYS beat us) = **** 

5-0 against Wolves was on Sky. 

Fnck me, didn't realise how much this would hurt after going from arm chair supporter to season ticket holder. Total BS.

My thoughts too - I used to go to a good dozen games a season for the first 30 years of my life up till last year.
Then last year I got my first season ticket. I used to wonder why people moaned about games being moved for TV - but now i feel the pain too. Its a total ball-ache.
My grievance with this one is that it is another night game - which personally i love - but when you have a child with you who doesn't want to miss the game - but then has school the next day - its not great when they need their beauty sleep!

p##ses me off when I have gone to the trouble of booking our holiday to fly out on 21st September so I do not miss the game on the Saturday. Don't see the point of announcing the live games and then a few weeks later adding more.  Signed a very grumpy old git! 

Archived