Why Why Why Weimann

sage

Lighten up, I posted that moments after he hit the post with that shot that just creeped past the keeper. There's no room in our new system for a poster with no sense of humour.

I was in the pub when you made that comment and halfway through a shish/tikka kebab when i saw it. I get grouchy when I'm disturbed having fun.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brilliant skill by Weimann to flick the ball over his shoulder into his stride, and then turn inside the defender. The shot wasn't the best, but even so only a quite miraculous save prevented a goal. Very exciting player who set the Premier League alight when he burst on the scene.

Brilliant skill by Weimann to flick the ball over his shoulder into his stride, and then turn inside the defender. The shot wasn't the best, but even so only a quite miraculous save prevented a goal. Very exciting player who set the Premier League alight when he burst on the scene.

:D

Weimann is a very good footballer, questionable finisher, but he's technically better than Russell. I have no doubts about that.

I do think he lacks something upstairs, though. I'd like to think the manager can point him in the right direction and get the best out of him. 

Just don't play him on the wing and let's have a gander. He needs time. 

As a winger I'm with Sage. Seems fairly useless. Centrally he seems to have more ideas on moving. Got a more reliable touch than Russell who can either be Ibe or Sammon.

I'm not so sure 4-3-3 will be our main system. I feel that Clements approach is very much game by game thus requiring a squad of depth and variables.

I will be amazed if we don't settle down into one system that we will start 75% plus of our games with. 

Archived