Under 21s & Academy 15/16

cheron85

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On March 29, 2016 at 04:16, rhysbeck said:

"Kimi Tiki Elsnik" (can we just call him this from now on? :D) having a busy week- scored two goals for Slovenian U19s, team is top of their group for the Euros!

Like the look of this lad .

Seems like a good prospect in midfield for the Rams. 

Hes looked good every time I've seen him for U21s 

Still has a lot to learn though. 

I've said since he first started playing for the U21s that I think Elsnik is going to turn out as one of our best prospects, a 17 year old playing for our U21s and looking at home (if a little lightweight) is not to be scoffed at.

$T2eC16ZHJIkE9qU3k6ZOBQ,sl+)OkQ~~60_35.JAnyone else see the similarities to Elsnik in stature etc. 

Elsnik would have to go some to be as good as Gary was for Derby. 

Yes I know Gary was a winger and Timi plays midfield but they look so much alike in the way they play etc. 

9 hours ago, Tombo said:

Got to beat Arsenal a week on Monday to make it all matter though.

It would be nice to think there would be a few thousand watching and cheering them on to promotion - Will playing would be a bonus.

12 hours ago, eddie said:

It would be nice to think there would be a few thousand watching and cheering them on to promotion - Will playing would be a bonus.

Absolutely, we need to get our tickets still but we'll be there. I should hope the club's media channels will soon drive to try and get people out to support the youngsters. Huge game for them, they need the support.

3 hours ago, CornwallRam said:

I'll be there. The U21s have been better to watch than the first team this season.

Paint drying has been a more attractive proposition than the first team.

Archived