Under 21s & Academy 15/16

cheron85

8 hours ago, Rampage said:

I will be at the U21 game on monday. I will be wearing a three quarter length black leather coat and a brown leather brimmed hat if anyone from on here wants to say hello. I will be looking for a seat near the half way line. I look like Robert Redford, especially in the distance. :D COYU21R

I will ask you for a match. Tell me you use a lighter. I will reply "Better still". You will reply "Until they go wrong."

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

About what my good man?

Could you speak clearly into the rock or the cat please sir?

9 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

About what my good man?

Do not tell anyone about the top secret identification phrases that we will be using. 

NB I thought that you were spoofing the spy identification thing. My 'joke' was that we should not divulge the identification phrases. (which you had already posted on here). If it is not humerus then my funny bone remains unaffected.:o

4 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Do not tell anyone about the top secret identification phrases that we will be using. 

NB I thought that you were spoofing the spy identification thing. My 'joke' was that we should not divulge the identification phrases. (which you had already posted on here). If it is not humerus then my funny bone remains unaffected.:o

What identification phrases? Who are you?

(shhhh you'll blow our cover)

Remaining relevant  Derby/Arsenal  fixtures.

11.04. 19:00     Derby U21   v  Arsenal U21 

14.04. 13:00 Swansea U21  v  Arsenal U21 

18.04. 19:00    Arsenal U21  v  West Brom U21 

Derby need 3 points to become Champions on monday.

If it is a draw on monday, Arsenal will then need 6 more points from their last two games to become Champions.

If we lose on monday, Arsenal will need 3 more points from their last two games to become Champions

Arsenal may only need 5 points to become Champions if they can beat us by three clear goals as they are two goals adrift on Goal Difference at present but we have scored a lot more than them (43 to 36). They would then need to at least draw their last two games. 

In short - play three ringers and beat them on monday. COYU21R :thumbsup:

Tickets seem to be going pretty well for this - there are 3 blocks with none or just a handful of tickets left, and another couple where at least half have gone. Remember that even though it is free for season ticket holders, you still need to obtain a physical ticket.

'Print at home' is your friend.

Picked up our tickets yesterday.

Honestly hope people turn out for this. It's a huge game for these youngsters, be there to support them.

To those on the fence, if you've not seen these kids before, don't be fooled by the fact it's an Under 21s game, it's always entertaining to watch and a good evening out. If you have seen them before and you're still on the fence, what are you waiting for? Your support is needed. They've not put this on at the iPro for no reason. They're counting on your support.

25 minutes ago, eddie said:

Tickets seem to be going pretty well for this - there are 3 blocks with none or just a handful of tickets left, and another couple where at least half have gone. Remember that even though it is free for season ticket holders, you still need to obtain a physical ticket.

'Print at home' is your friend.

I can't work out how to inform the price i have a season ticket so I can have a free ticket 

6 minutes ago, sage said:

I can't work out how to inform the price i have a season ticket so I can have a free ticket 

It applies the discount at the end and flags them up as free. Maybe when you assign the seat to the owner ?

Yeah, you have to assign an owner and it sorts it then.

Had to get mine over the phone as the online system cant figure out that I have a disabled season ticket so therefore can sit on row AA. When booking online AA is blocked off to stop anyone from buying those seats and stopping wheelchair users from getting them...which is fair enough, however it would be nice if the system had a flag on your account that you were eligible for these seats and then unlocked them for booking for you. 

Would of been nice to print at home and not have to queue up for tickets.

Looking forward to tomorrow night though, hopefully the lads can give a good account of themselves in front of a good crowd.

Archived