Signed: Jacob Butterfield

Heisenberg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone else I know besides my girlfriend no longer buys butter, they buy the "not butter but like butter" kind of spread. Including myself. She actually leaves it out on the side like you do. I don't understand it, it's the more difficult option. I think I actually put it in the fridge the first time I went over, out of habit. I assume I only get one pass for that sort of thing, it won't be forgiven again.

I went through a 'like butter but not butter' phase in my 20s and 30s and butter was only for B & B holidays. Got converted by my ex 5 years ago. I'll never go back now.

Half an hour in the fridge on a very hot day isn't a disaster though. I miss having a pantry for such duties.  

if it's £3.5m then its alot of money but that's what you get when you buy domestically from a team in the same league, they were always going to have our pants down. If it was the £5m that some reported then that's just stupid and stinks of desperation. 

Is that £3.5 million rising to £5 million or £3.5 million in total?

From what I gather £3.5 million total. Huddersfield's arm was twisted when it became apparent he wants to join us. Better sell now why they have the chance than risk having an unhappy player on your hands further down the line.

From what I gather £3.5 million total. Huddersfield's arm was twisted when it became apparent he wants to join us. Better sell now why they have the chance than risk having an unhappy player on your hands further down the line.

Patience on our part paid off then. Good to see. 

Put the butter dish in the microwave for 10 seconds and the top 5mm layer will be spreadable on the softest of bakery products. Then simply replace in the fridge

I have done this before, but I'm worried about food poisoning. 

In an ideal world (post pantry) i'd have a second fridge with a minimal setting maybe 10-12C for butter, veg, fruit, eggs and real ale. Keep the main fridge for meat, milk, juice etc 

HITC have been spot on with all the Butterfield drama thus far so here's hoping.

They have broke the bid acceptance so if correct I hope they get the credit they deserve in the future 

HITC don't post false rumours. I've asked the doubters to name just one thread where they've made stuff up, and one hasn't been mentioned. 

Of course there are articles about clubs/player links, but not every club buys every player they're linked with. After all, Evans apparently has a list of ten players per position!

Best thing about HITC is we rarely do the mainstream clubs. I'd argue you won't find another site around who does as much Lower PL / Championship stuff as us.:thumbsup:

As I said this morning, deal agreed, £5m. It is £4m up front with another million to follow if we're promoted. Nice to see others jumping on and taking credit for revealing it though. Lad is on his way to Derby now for a medical and will be unveiled tomorrow I would imagine. Great signing. Well done to the club for getting their main target.

I went through a 'like butter but not butter' phase in my 20s and 30s and butter was only for B & B holidays. Got converted by my ex 5 years ago. I'll never go back now.

Half an hour in the fridge on a very hot day isn't a disaster though. I miss having a pantry for such duties.  

She cooked me breakfast last time I was there and the toast was incredible. I couldn't put my finger on it until just now. It's the butter isn't it?

I have much to think about....

She cooked me breakfast last time I was there and the toast was incredible. I couldn't put my finger on it until just now. It's the butter isn't it?

I have much to think about....

I'm actively thinking about a second fridge. I'll ring Fawaz...

£3.5mil is a very fair price, will be happy with that! Just think come Feb/March we should hopefully be able to field a midfield of Thorne, Hughes & Butterfield! Quality at this level.

If true it looks like what Clement says about not being conned with overpaying for players is what's happened. Hopefully he signs and we'll have a very good deal. A quick search of his name on Twitter shows Hudders fans aren't very happy about the price. A few other clubs reckon we're getting a very good deal too.

Archived