Learning Curve

Gladram

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To me it seems as if all is not well within the club for some reason.  Gut feeling.

Can we not start this again please?

I didn't see disinterested players, I saw very, very interested players for them.

Expect some response from PC after tonight's dismal performance,expect some thing special in the next game and certainly some positive leadership and offensive football.Need to start playing to our strengths and using our attacking line up.Now we have Baird ,Shackel and Keogh the defence should be able to cope whilst playing at a faster more offensive tempo.

If PC doesn't know his first eleven now ,we're in for a long season 

We aren't going to finish in the top 6 this season. Let's just let Clement find his feet and judge him next year. 

That's not what Clement was bought in for tho'  is it?

He's been given money to spend - some of it was spent before he arrived, such as bent,  but he's not got a bad squad really. 

It's Not the players, it's the tactics. Far, far to Narrow, absolutely no width whatsoever and far to deep and negative, it's very Nigel Clough like in the fact that we seem to be far more worried about them than us. We set up today like we we're going to play Chelsea when in fact we played Portsmouths reserves. If we keep setting up  like this in the Championship we will get rolled over week in week out, Jurys out on Clement for me, 2 games in or not! He looked shell shocked tonight. 

we just got turned over by Portsmouths second team. . . Portsmouths secon

It's Not the players, it's the tactics. Far, far to Narrow, absolutely no width whatsoever and far to deep and negative, it's very Nigel Clough like in the fact that we seem to be far more worried about them than us. We set up today like we we're going to play Chelsea when in fact we played Portsmouths reserves. If we keep setting up  like this in the Championship we will get rolled over week in week out, Jurys out on Clement for me, 2 games in or not! He looked shell shocked tonight. 

we just got turned over by Portsmouths second team. . . Portsmouths second team.

let that sink in a little 

image.png

All you who wanted MacClaren out !!!!

Still when an influential owner wants to cosy up to ****** on message boards we know we are in trouble.

As a member of the 'forum elite', I take full responsibility for this season's impending relegation,  even though I wanted mac to stay.

As for our influential owner, I'm sure he feels the 2 hours spent with us will probably be our downfall this season, even though it's just begun.

That's not what Clement was bought in for tho'  is it?

He's been given money to spend - some of it was spent before he arrived, such as bent,  but he's not got a bad squad really. 

we have an average squad. Still good enough to finish 8th-10th. We still lack a few quality players. This will become apparent when we don't finish in the top 6 this season. I dont have a problem with that. Clement is new to the job. He needs to learn. If we sack him we're back to square 1. 

we have an average squad. Still good enough to finish 8th-10th. We still lack a few quality players. This will become apparent when we don't finish in the top 6 this season. I dont have a problem with that. Clement is new to the job. He needs to learn. If we sack him we're back to square 1. 

seems like the bookies strongly disagree putting us as favourites then...

One thing I've learned tonight is that motivating highly paid internationals at Real Madrid is a million miles away from motivating Championship players a lot of them looked totally disinterested tonight Clement needs to find a better way of engaging them pretty sharpish

it's 'uninterested'. 

The referee was disinterested

Archived