Grimsby Town v Derby County

Day

I like Keogh with all his all heart display. Since wembley he seems to make more and more mistakes. When ever I see his name on the team sheet I cringe and feel like we're going to have to score a few goals to win as we'll concede one at least.

Think it's best for both partys to move on.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to guess you didn't read the rest of that post.

Where did I say that's what works? How did you come to the conclusion that I said that works?

It was a question not a statement.

It was your final statement regarding the whole game is the reason why I asked you the question.

It was a question not a statement.

It was your final statement regarding the whole game is the reason why I asked you the question.

So are you saying the defence works? Aka first half players?

But there must have been something in my post for you to think, that I thought the first half defence was what worked?

If you read the rest of my post, I make no such judgement - The first half defence was poor, but the second half defence wasn't tested enough - although it looked altogether more comfortable. Mostly because we weren't inviting pressure on to ourselves.

When ever I see his name on the team sheet I cringe and feel like we're going to have to score a few goals to win as we'll concede one at least.

So that's pretty much every game then? Were you cringing when we were top and kept something like 7 straight clean sheets?

Grow a ******* pair and accept he made a mistake in one match. That's why he's hated by a handful of idiots who will cherry pick reasons to dislike him.

If there's anything to 'cringe' over it's some of the posts people put on here about not just Keogh but our players in general. For **** sake man makes me embarrassed and I wonder if some of these people actually support Derby at all.

So that's pretty much every game then? Were you cringing when we were top and kept something like 7 straight clean sheets?

Grow a ******* pair and accept he made a mistake in one match. That's why he's hated by a handful of idiots who will cherry pick reasons to dislike him.

If there's anything to 'cringe' over it's some of the posts people put on here about not just Keogh but our players in general. For **** sake man makes me embarrassed and I wonder if some of these people actually support Derby at all.

I just made a similar remark in the Albentosa thread.

We really have a right bunch 'supporting' the club.

I just made a similar remark in the Albentosa thread.

We really have a right bunch 'supporting' the club.

Honestly makes me want to stay away from the forum reading some of the posts on here. With names like "super rams" you can't help but think it could be a Red dog choosing a generic name to disguise himself.

I do wonder what joy some people get in supporting a team they clearly despise...

Honestly makes me want to stay away from the forum reading some of the posts on here. With names like "super rams" you can't help but think it could be a Red dog choosing a generic name to disguise himself.

I do wonder what joy some people get in supporting a team they clearly despise...

I think they are a small minority but post such nonsense that you notice them more. I think the secret is to be amused by their daftness rather than get angry about it. :)

I think Keogh is a decent player for this level, could perhaps even make a defender for say Norwich in the prem or another bottom half team. But with us I think his time is up. It doesnt feel like a good fit anymore. Perhaps too much water under the bridge now. 

I think Keogh is a decent player for this level, could perhaps even make a defender for say Norwich in the prem or another bottom half team. But with us I think his time is up. It doesnt feel like a good fit anymore. Perhaps too much water under the bridge now. 

Totally agree. 

Don't get me wrong he's a decent defender he was part of the clean sheet run last season etc. He just doesn't fill me with confidence any more that is all.

You just know we're going to concede and recently quite a few are mistakes or silly defending. Guess it's the whole back line I think it needs refereshing to be fair.

I think they are a small minority but post such nonsense that you notice them more. I think the secret is to be amused by their daftness rather than get angry about it. :)

I propose Super Rams as 'poster of the week'.

Cover him with wallpaper paste and stick him to a wall.

Don't get me wrong he's a decent defender he was part of the clean sheet run last season etc. He just doesn't fill me with confidence any more that is all.

You just know we're going to concede and recently quite a few are mistakes or silly defending. Guess it's the whole back line I think it needs refereshing to be fair.

That's your issue, not Keogh's. 

The organisation in defence has been ***** for five months now, even against Grimsby there were signs it hasn't improved, but that's the head coach's job.

Shackell may come in and I don't doubt that he's a step up from what we already have, but unless Clement can organise them, we may as well use the 2.5-3m as toilet paper for the season.

Another idiot with blinkers on!

Another idiot with blinkers on!

How is that then? It was an individual pop at you, although I disagree with your opinions wholeheartedly. There's a lot of people who moan so much I wonder if they actually support Derby. They may indeed 'follow' Derby but there is absolute no support shown by some.

How is that then? It was an individual pop at you, although I disagree with your opinions wholeheartedly. There's a lot of people who moan so much I wonder if they actually support Derby. They may indeed 'follow' Derby but there is absolute no support shown by some.

Go onto the CB thread....

That's your issue, not Keogh's. 

The organisation in defence has been ***** for five months now, even against Grimsby there were signs it hasn't improved, but that's the head coach's job.

Shackell may come in and I don't doubt that he's a step up from what we already have, but unless Clement can organise them, we may as well use the 2.5-3m as toilet paper for the season.

personally I do wonder. I know its been accepted as conventional wisdom but I don't recall us being particularly watertight last time he was here when the back 4  also included the great John Brayford and Barks.

But I suppose it was all Gareth Roberts' fault then........

Archived