Grimsby Town v Derby County

Day

Pre Season Friendly

11th July, 3pm 

Blundell Park, Cleethorpes.

Adults £10, Concession £5. Pay on the day.

Pre match signing session and photo opportunity with myself will take place pre match at my local with plenty of parking available, a short 20 minute walk to the ground. A guided tour of Cleethorpes is also available post match where I will show you all the local attractions. Please note this will not include the Docks or the famous Nicole's massage parlour.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking to the Telegraph, he said: "We've issued less than 100 tickets for Saturday and although I know that plenty of people will be planning on simply turning up on the day, I do just find that a bit surprising because this is a huge game for the club.

Read more: http://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/Derby-County-set-bring-team-squad-Grimsby-Town/story-26842420-detail/story.html#ixzz3fC761Y3h

I know a few that are going and paying on the day, not knocking them but they don't sell out their league games usually around 3/4k so I'm guessing theres no rush to get tickets with it being unreserved seating as well 

Wait, no matchday thread for Belper Town on Friday night?!

Do you usually have U21 matchday threads? If so, this is an oversight!

Grimsby 0-18 Derby

Weimann FGS

I don't care if the prediction league doesn't include friendlies, I just want some practice! :ph34r:

Darren Bent + Chris Martin 8 goals each and Albentosa. :ph34r:

Bit selfish of Darren and Chris! What about Ince and Russell, save a few for them ;)

They get 9 assists each... :thumbsup: And save them for a season. :ph34r:

Bet none of us can correctly predict the team.

I haven't paid any attention to club friendlies in a long time, are you still allowed a huge bench and unlimited subs?

Archived