Richard Keogh

Smiffy2491

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean, he's not the donkey some make him out to be, but £4m!?!? Are you sure they're talking pounds, not pence? Or is the Guardian predicting that talks between Greece and international creditors will break down, causing a chain-reaction which will lead to hyper-inflation tearing through the nation before the deal is complete?

I am surprised Pulis is mentioned in this piece as I wouldn't have thought he was his type of defender at all.

I am convinced he will go, and couldn't care less about the fee - that's what Rush is paid to do.

We need a clear out at the back, and more importantly a good captain on and off the pitch. I don't think Keogh has ever been good captain material.

I would be pleased for the player too. He needs a change, and a step-up is what we all strive for, and he arguably deserves that chance to play in the Prem.  

Mind you old Charlie girl will need to grow thicker skin if he ends up at Newcastle, as I think the stick they hand out up there compared to with us is significantly higher.

His peers rate him, his team-mates rate him, the Irish national set up rate him, Mac rates him, Clough rates him, Martin O'Neill rates him, every ****** rate him - except a load of Derby fans. Depresses the **** out of me that people can't see it. Good defender. Will do well for them if he leaves. Hope he doesn't go, but £4m I'd have to take.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29724843

Derby County: Richard Keogh proud of Rams' clean-sheet record

Derby County captain Richard Keogh says the whole team should take credit for the Rams' record-equalling run of clean sheets.

Tuesday night's 1-0 win over Blackpool was Derby's sixth clean sheet in a row, matching the club record set in 1912.

The victory at Bloomfield Road also sent them top of the Championship.

"I'm very proud, not just as a defender, but we work hard as a team and it starts from the front to the goalie," Keogh, 28, said.

His peers rate him, his team-mates rate him, the Irish national set up rate him, Mac rates him, Clough rates him, Martin O'Neill rates him, every ****** rate him - except a load of Derby fans. Depresses the **** out of me that people can't see it. Good defender. Will do well for them if he leaves. Hope he doesn't go, but £4m I'd have to take.

who out of your list do you think watches him the most and is in a better position to judge over the course of a couple of seasons and important games?

Archived