Huge flag

Jayweb95

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​Yeah, you'd think with all these donations, @Daveo would've finally sorted some decent smileys out, very disappointing.

They are all there, click on default when you open the smilie popup

I'm such a nob, never occurred to me to look there rather than my phone keyboard!:(

I am the only one who thinks anything Forest related is a bit petty, a bit tit for tat? 

​Exactly. Can't we get a bit more modern?

Not just current players, but players that a larger proportion of the crowd might actually remember seeing play? So get things for Stimac, for Eranio, for Wanchope?

Not just current players, but players that a larger proportion of the crowd might actually remember seeing play? So get things for Stimac, for Eranio, for Wanchope?

​I think it's about striking the right balance isn't it. I'd like to think we can create a fans movement that isn't too focussed  on Forest or Leeds too.

​lets see some ideas then. get the creative juices flowing !

​The Ram's the wrong way round isn't it?

Apart from that I like it!

​It's varied a few times in the last 40-odd years since the fluffy ram became a kebab.

Think it's all about getting a happy median.. Past generations will obviously sway to older legends, and those of my era would rather the Wanchope's and a few more that we can relate to. I'm quite surprised to see so many on board and willing to pitch in with designs/ideas/funds.. What a great club we support. 

Archived