Huge flag

Jayweb95

Right I know Nick has that big flag and that's great, but what about another? One similar to that Liverpool tribute to Gerrard.. Obviously not the same design but the same sort of structure. On www.footballflags.com they sell 24ft by 12ft custom design flags for £472.80.. Well I'm just testing the waters to see if anybody would be interested pitching in if we could agree a design? I can make a "fund me" account.. Or if there's another way I'm open to suggestions. 

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You pay for the lot.

I don't mind starting it off with £100-£150 if we can agree on something. I'm not doing it so I can own the flag, I'm doing it so us as a whole can own it and boost our fan apeal.. I'm not on here for a hand out.. I'd be perfectly fine with it being passed around. 

Right I know Nick has that big flag and that's great, but what about another? One similar to that Liverpool tribute to Gerrard.. Obviously not the same design but the same sort of structure. On www.footballflags.com they sell 24ft by 12ft custom design flags for £472.80.. Well I'm just testing the waters to see if anybody would be interested pitching in if we could agree a design? I can make a "fund me" account.. Or if there's another way I'm open to suggestions. 

​GOOD idea

Just set a group up to promote all this sort of stuff. @dcfc1884support on Twitter, definitely going to try more flags

Just set a group up to promote all this sort of stuff. @dcfc1884support on Twitter, definitely going to try more flags

I'm the guy that gave you stick about those generic England flags pal ? but yes I do agree with you. Flags would be great.. I think a big one would be brill. I'm not a graphic design person by any means but if we can do a tribute to a legend? Or just something that positively promotes derby county I'm up for. 

Just a rough idea pal. Tbf I probably don't have the greatest of ideas.. But the thought is there and I'm willing to back if you have something better? 

The flag wouldn't display for me when I clicked the link, but Clough certainly made many quotable slogans for a flag.

Brian that is, not Nigel,  don't think 'He can go back to where he comes from' would convey the right message!

The flag wouldn't display for me when I clicked the link, but Clough certainly made many quotable slogans for a flag.

Brian that is, not Nigel,  don't think 'He can go back to where he comes from' would convey the right message!

​We could use it for a bit then sell it to UKIP.

I think a flag with a Clough quote would be brilliant but I have also said in the past a flag should be made for me with pictures of Clough/Taylor, Mackay, Cox and Smith. I feel those four are like the iconic Derby managers/ team in terms of Clough and Taylor.

Archived