SIGNED: Andreas Weimann

Ambitious

Andreas Weimann signing prediction  

161 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

PistoldPete2

He doesn't sound like Hitler or Arnie, sounds more like a gangsta! ??

very strange accent ... Makes Julio Geordio sound normal

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2

I think we were joint second favourites with burnley. But they've just sold two of their best players and we are after a third. I hope we have some more transfer business to do. A CDM would be good too. 

latest check on betting puts us still second to hull for most... But some say we are favs. Burnley seem to be dropping out of favour, maybe due to loss of key players. 

Proper statement signings this summer. More to come. It's like Lionel Pickering all over again but with organisation and structure. Happy days.

Better I would say. When Lionel splurge the cash, it was on unproven lower league players with potential. This close season we are signing players with premier league experience, and experience of getting promoted. 

Can we stop it already with these stupid polls though? 

I agree, they don't really make sense.

How can you measure success by a number? What would 8/10 successful-ness be? And what about 5?

A better poll would be to what extent people are happy with the signing, or better still, no poll at all.

Very excited about this lad can see him bagging some goals. Different threat from Martin small and fast. Just ince and shackell now and that will do me .

if we do sign ince we sure will have some firepower next year. Good times. Any news on forest tranfer scene??

Very excited about this lad can see him bagging some goals. Different threat from Martin small and fast. Just ince and shackell now and that will do me .

if we do sign ince we sure will have some firepower next year. Good times. Any news on forest tranfer scene??

Yes, now the transfer window is open Nottingham tradesmen have 30 days to transfer the debts they're owed for outstanding work into a season ticket!

I agree, they don't really make sense.

How can you measure success by a number? What would 8/10 successful-ness be? And what about 5?

A better poll would be to what extent people are happy with the signing, or better still, no poll at all.

Do people agree or disagree with this post? Can we have a poll?

Benteke on that penultimate goal :lol: Please don't tell me that's England international Chris Smalling he's sent sprawling to the floor! 

It's easy to see what Villa fans mean though. Most, maybe even all, have come from him running through the middle.

I think he is perfect foil for Hughes. He obviously likes running in behind, finding little pockets and Hughes and Thorne will feed him through all day long! 

Archived