15/16 Summer Transfers & Rumours

Day

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shakiri to Stoke...!! That is an absolutely amazing signing.... I watched him for a couple of seasons at FCB he is absolutely incredible. Will take the chip eaters on to another level that is for sure-gutted  

is Hughes a good manager...? I thought he was a tool, but might have to revisit this opinion now!

Brentford sign Andreas Bjellend from FC twente for club record £2.1m - one for the commentators.

Alas - its Bjelland according to the BBC website - that rolling sportsday news thing.

Was it an urban myth that when Man City took over the City of Manchester stadium they were inviting on-line polls to name the stands - Summerbee Stand etc And a group satrted a campaign to name the stand behind one of the goals the Bell End?

Probably no real link, but with Brentford signing Bjelland, who is a centre back the following events could be behind it...

Now I can't remember if it was Nixon or not, but I read somewhere (could be a load of rubbish) that Burnley want to get James Tarkowski (from Brentford) before they sell Shackell.

Brentford sign Bjelland and sell Tarkowski to Burnley, Burnley then sell Shackell to Derby.

Probably a right stab in the dark but ah well!

Probably no real link, but with Brentford signing Bjelland, who is a centre back the following events could be behind it...

Now I can't remember if it was Nixon or not, but I read somewhere (could be a load of rubbish) that Burnley want to get James Tarkowski (from Brentford) before they sell Shackell.

Brentford sign Bjelland and sell Tarkowski to Burnley, Burnley then sell Shackell to Derby.

That is good theory mate.

Stage 1 complete now let's see if burnley carry out stage 2 then it will get interesting.

Now you've said that I'm actually a little on the fence as to which one I'd prefer. Tarkowski's great and only 22.

QPR want £15m for Austin. Further justifying our own valuation on players that some seem to think is unrealistic.

I think Boro are close to signing Stewart Downing, would be a really good signing.

Isn't he on Prem wages though? Think Sunderland want him oh and Leicester as well.

Archived