15/16 Summer Transfers & Rumours

Day

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bournemouth making some strange signings; Josh King was Blackburn's third best striker and Atsu struggled at Everton. Boruc is a good keeper, but he was already there, and Feds will just be on the bench. 

I don't think Howe gets this Premier League malarky. 

Bournemouth making some strange signings; Josh King was Blackburn's third best striker and Atsu struggled at Everton. Boruc is a good keeper, but he was already there, and Feds will just be on the bench. 

​Fxck me, either Wikipedia is wrong or Bournemouth are nuts...

Josh King - 95 club appearances, 5 goals.

Carlton Cole released (again). Expect he'll end up at a Championship club. Would have to drop his wages considerably though I'd imagine.

Off to ​Qpr...

​Reminds me of when I play Football manager, just get all the half decent free agents and loanees. 

​Apparently Arsenal were looking at him but he wanted 150k a week. That's more than Sanchez is on. I was only told this by a mate who supports Arsenal so not sure how true that is.

​twas also the reported number in the evening standard last night

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/arsenal-refuse-to-match-liverpools-150000aweek-package-for-james-milner-10291274.html

• 2 weeks later...

Archived