15/16 Summer Transfers & Rumours

Day

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boro have apparently put in a £6m bid

And Leicester bid in for £7m from what I saw on FB my Leicester mate said it.. That can't be right Shirley? :unsure:

Watford have signed Etienne Capoue from Spurs for a club record fee... :huh:

Also my face when I saw that news. Either they had a tiny club record previously or Spurs have pulled a blinder there. 

Sky Sports reports Burnley have agreed a fee with Genk for Vossen (who was on loan at Boro last season)

Robin Van Persie close to joining Fenerbache.

seems an odd transfer. Thought he'd have one more good season in him

Man U want him gone for £5m ish

Fenerbache are offering 250k a week, 4 year deal for an old injury prone striker.

RVP has got to sign that.

Sky Sports reports Burnley have agreed a fee with Genk for Vossen (who was on loan at Boro last season)

Over £2m apparently and he's not that good.

Nathan Ellington was the previous record at £3.25m - Spurs have done well out of that

Who said he's not that good? I know Burnley need a goalscorer and I didn't see enough from Vossen to suggest he could bring the goals that Ings gave them when they went up.

All I know is that if Boro fans don't reckon he's that good then they're either bitter or were wearing their extremely boro-tinted spectacles. I remember before they beat us 2-0 in December they were rating him as a shoo-in for any Championship XI despite the fact he'd barely played at the time.

Archived