15/16 Summer Transfers & Rumours

Day

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pirlo in talks with New York City, another sad day for football if he goes to the Mickey Mouse Retirement League

Stoke away or Orlando away I know which one id choose. I think the MLS will be as big as the Prem in the coming years, they are attracting more players now.

Stoke away or Orlando away I know which one id choose. I think the MLS will be as big as the Prem in the coming years, they are attracting more players now.

only when they start attracting players in their prime rather than those just wanting a final big pay cheque

only when they start attracting players in their prime rather than those just wanting a final big pay cheque

Which they won't ever do because top players want to play in the Champions League, Wednesday nights at Old Trafford, Nou Camp, Bernabeu. It's not even possible to expand the tournament due to flight time, jet lag and all that. 

Ronaldo said he wouldn't rule out a move their next, more will follow with sky and other channels showing games it will only get bigger

Another player that wouldn't rule out a final pay check, when they start signing players in their prime like Wolfie said you may have an argument, could be a long wait tho.

Another player that wouldn't rule out a final pay check, when they start signing players in their prime like Wolfie said you may have an argument, could be a long wait tho.

Ronaldo is out of his prime you'd say? He could choose any club in the world for a final pay cheque. 

Ronaldo is out of his prime you'd say? He could choose any club in the world for a final pay cheque. 

30 years old, signed a contract with Real till 2018 which will make him 33. 

He won't leave for the MLS before then as players go over to retire after their contracts expire. 

I would say a 33 year old Ronaldo would be out of his prime yes.

not happened yet though has it?

No and by saying coming years I don't think it will happen over night, I do think within the next 5 years or so it will be as big as. America is a much more attractive country to live in than England, if they start paying the money and the fan base keeps growing it deffo has the potential to be as big as.

isnt that the same money you payed for mr prolific brown ideye

Yes and no. It was a £10m deal for Ideye but the initial outlay was around 4-5 million with the rest structured on certain factors like appearances etc. safe to say I doubt we'll be paying the full £10m

Archived