15/16 Summer Transfers & Rumours

Day

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to get a shock realising that a footballer is actually meant to play matches.

Yet another triumph for Chelsea's hallowed youth academy. What would become of the English game without them hiding half our youngsters in a broom cupboard for 5 years?

Derik Osede has moved to Bolton Wanderers after being released by Real Madrid. Good young player on a free.

Didn't have a great season with Castilla, but has decent potential, I would be impressed if he made the transition quickly. His first competitive game will be against Chris Martin, can't get many bigger tests 1v1 in this league.

Boro close to signing Shay Given (apparently)

Really hard to judge his quality, barely played in a long time and didn't do anything spectacular in the small amount he has played. Probably one of the better GK's in the championship regardless though. Definitely in the top half.

Was a fantastic keeper in his day and still pretty good now but I don't know if its a great  signing as his weakness for me has always been he doesn't come for enough crosses which we all know is the one thing to expect from the championship

Given was decent on his days though.

Not sure what's happened to that Dimi, Boro's keeper last year. He was one of the best in the league last season

Signed new contract and i'd think other goalkeeper Spanish one will leave then.

Was a fantastic keeper in his day and still pretty good now but I don't know if its a great  signing as his weakness for me has always been he doesn't come for enough crosses which we all know is the one thing to expect from the championship

Well if he stays on his line he better get ready for some Jamie Hanson free kicks :lol:

Archived