15/16 Summer Transfers & Rumours

Day

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suggestion Burnley get Sammon off us seeing massive blow for Burnley striker Ashley Barnes (look like he's out for a while) due knee injury.

Wheres Sami Khedira going to go? Few teams at the top of the prem need a good defensive mid but last I head he was off to Juve.

​Arsenal or Bayern Munich.

Matt Mills is a terrible signing.

Worst CB pairing I saw last season were him and that Dervite. 

It was a car crash, they couldn't get the ball out of their feet. God knows why Dougie would want him back. 

​Dougie did an interview when he originally took over Bolton saying, 'I don't sign ex players'. He proceeded to sign 9 of his old players for Bolton as they fell down the league and he's now beginning it with Forest. Wouldn't surprise me to see Forest go after Craig Davies or Darren Pratley next :lol:

​Dougie did an interview when he originally took over Bolton saying, 'I don't sign ex players'. He proceeded to sign 9 of his old players for Bolton as they fell down the league and he's now beginning it with Forest. Wouldn't surprise me to see Forest go after Craig Davies or Darren Pratley next :lol:

​Oh lord - was it around 2010-2011 the gumps were jizzing that Pratley and Peter Whittingham aka "Prat and Whitts" were about to sign and power their midfield.

4 or 5 years on they could have a re-run with these 2 older, not-quite-nearly men :lol:

​Isn't that akin to NLN saying the same thing?

Bournemouth all but signed Josh King from Blackburn. They gonna be left with any strikers if Gestede is off too? Best may have to start!!

​Off to Watford... So hopefully Sammon is the replacement lol.

​Off to Watford... So hopefully Sammon is the replacement lol.

​Rhodes will surely want out now. Aren't they under an embargo restricting who they can sign? If I was Rhodes I wouldn't be happy about other good players around me leaving then being refused sale myself.

​Rhodes will surely want out now. Aren't they under an embargo restricting who they can sign? If I was Rhodes I wouldn't be happy about other good players around me leaving then being refused sale myself.

​Rhodes signed new contract recently and yes they're an embargo..

Archived