15/16 Summer Transfers & Rumours

Day

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saido Berahino hands in a transfer request.

WBA reject it, and a £22m deal.

Seems insane, when Chelsea landed Pedro for £21m. Guess its just the market for young English talent.

John Stones also hands in a request.  £30m for another English youngster.

It isn't just English players though, its any player in the Premier League. Lovren and Luiz were sold for crazy amounts for average players. 

Premier league teams have crazy amounts of money and they don't need to sell players so sell overpriced.

Was talking about the media the way I read it

I think he was referring to both of them. Arsenal fans were spamming him 10s of thousands of messages every day telling him to join Arsenal and a lot of people were making up rumours about benzema such as he is in london for a medical.

Jonny Evans having a medical at WBA ahead of £6m transfer (4m up front, 2m in add ons) if medical ok and terms can be agreed wba will sanction Joleon Lesscott's £2m move to Aston Villa

Thought you lads hated Villa above all else?

is Lescott so bad you'd sell him to them? Just interested mate. 'cos evans is gash i've always thought.

Thought you lads hated Villa above all else?

is Lescott so bad you'd sell him to them? Just interested mate. 'cos evans is gash i've always thought.

fans may hate each other but shouldn't think that feeling extends to the boardrooms. Especially when there's a nice little profit involved for wba.

The word from some reliable itk posters on wba forum is that Lescotts knees are deteriorating quickly and he's loosing pace that he's relied on throughout his career. Pulis is wanting to freshen things up at the back as all our centre backs are getting on a bit now.

not really seen a lot of Evans to form an opinion. Maybe with a run of games and some Pulis defensive drilling he will become less "gash"

fans may hate each other but shouldn't think that feeling extends to the boardrooms. Especially when there's a nice little profit involved for wba.

The word from some reliable itk posters on wba forum is that Lescotts knees are deteriorating quickly and he's loosing pace that he's relied on throughout his career. Pulis is wanting to freshen things up at the back as all our centre backs are getting on a bit now.

not really seen a lot of Evans to form an opinion. Maybe with a run of games and some Pulis defensive drilling he will become less "gash"

The club down the A52 doesn't think that with us. I guess that is what happens when you run the club through your own personal twitter account.

Archived