15/16 Summer Transfers & Rumours

Day

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Incredible signing!

Pretty sure I read that Stoke will have more Champions League winners than Liverpool and Arsenal now

Yeah, 5.

Watched the Liverpool game and ruddy nora do Stoke play some nice football.

All the game needed was a bit of magic (Coutinho strike) and Shaqiri would provide that

To be honest, 60 minutes of that game was one of the worst games of the weekend (Behind Brighton/Forest of course). Jordan Ibe was atrocious, up until that game non-Derby fans were genuinely confused why Ibe didn't start every game while hw was on loan here, no they know. To not start Firmino was crazy to me. With Shaqiri, Stoke would have won that. But he won't save them against better teams, they still need more.

Liverpool really need a physical midfielder, Henderson is strangely lightweight for someone so big. 

To be honest, 60 minutes of that game was one of the worst games of the weekend (Behind Brighton/Forest of course). Jordan Ibe was atrocious, up until that game non-Derby fans were genuinly confused why Ibe didn't start every game while hw was on loan here, no they know. To not start Firmino was crazy to me. With Shaqiri, Stoke would have won that. But he won't save them against better teams, they still need more.

Liverpool really need a physical midfielder, Henderson is strangely lightweight for someone so big. 

Ibe wasn't that great and the absence of Gerrard, albeit a past it Gerrard, was severely evident. The Liverpool midfield isn't great. Emre Can should be put at CDM, I rate him really highly and he had a great show when he came in.

Ibe was poor and is performing exactly how I expected he would once Prem sides start doubling up on him like what happened here. Muniesa had him in his back pocket all game.

I post on r/soccer sometimes and the amount of **** I caught for saying he's being over hyped and never had that much space here was insane. The lad needs to stop acting big time, stop trying to beat a whole team and concentrate on improving.

Reports are saying that Rondon will sign for West Brom for £15 million and will earn 50k a week. Boro had £12 million rejected for Rhodes and he's currently on 45k a week according to reports :lol:

local press reporting £12 million for Rondon

Don't rate him personally, he is 26 in October as well, not really a prospect anymore imo

I think he's a good player but not worth that much. Him and Kodja could be some strike force for Bristol City though. The classic little and large duo, the strength and height of Kodjia partnered with the pace of Gayle, they should do well

Don't rate him personally, he is 26 in October as well, not really a prospect anymore imo

I agree, still, would rather have him for £6m than Rhodes for £14m

Archived