Steele and Simpson also going allegedly

Curtains

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think simmo really is a derby man and loves this club. But maybe in his contract it says if steve leaves or sacked he takes all the backroom team with him.

​You could be right B4. When they were appointed didn't Simmo say that Maclaren contacted him pretty much out of the blue to see if he "fancied helping him" at Derby.

I don't think Simmo and Mac have any history before the Rams?

​You could be right B4. When they were appointed didn't Simmo say that Maclaren contacted him pretty much out of the blue to see if he "fancied helping him" at Derby.

I don't think Simmo and Mac have any history before the Rams?

:huh:

Before this spell at the Rams or before the Rams altogether?

​as a coaching team - may have been a bit of overlap between simmo as player and mac as asst manager in the mid 90's but don't even think that was for long.

​Wiki says 95-97 they were both there. That's still some history. 

A friend of mine who used to post on that forum just told me that Chris claimed Will Hughes off to Liverpool three times for last 3 transfer windows and nothing happened. Thought I share that with you guys.

A friend of mine who used to post on that forum just told me that Chris claimed Will Hughes off to Liverpool three times for last 3 transfer windows and nothing happened. Thought I share that with you guys.

​Yeah he did. He's not always right, think he just repeats what he hears. Depends on who his source is. He's more often right than wrong though. You should always take everything you hear with a pinch of salt, this is no different.

​Yeah he did. He's not always right, think he just repeats what he hears. Depends on who his source is. He's more often right than wrong though. You should always take everything you hear with a pinch of salt, this is no different.

​Ok cool.

Paul Clement is from Real Madrid...

....REYAL MADRID....

...Robbie Savage is gonna have a fookin heart attack.

But in all seriousness I'm more gutted about Simo and Steele going than I am Mac. However, the Daily Mail (in a great article about what we might be able to expect from Paul Clement) cites that Clement might bring along Claude Makelele as his number two, and you know who he played for don't you...REYAL MADRID!

Here's the article if you wanted to take a look: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3092651/Paul-Clement-Carlo-Ancelotti-s-No-2-Real-Madrid-past-two-seasons-looks-ready-step-Derby-County.html#ixzz3asYx7kC0

Paul Clement is from Real Madrid...

....REYAL MADRID....

...Robbie Savage is gonna have a fookin heart attack.

But in all seriousness I'm more gutted about Simo and Steele going than I am Mac. However, the Daily Mail (in a great article about what we might be able to expect from Paul Clement) cites that Clement might bring along Claude Makelele as his number two, and you know who he played for don't you...REYAL MADRID!

Here's the article if you wanted to take a look: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3092651/Paul-Clement-Carlo-Ancelotti-s-No-2-Real-Madrid-past-two-seasons-looks-ready-step-Derby-County.html#ixzz3asYx7kC0

That article is so badly written. It's like it has been generated by a computer. Think the mail should stick to anti-immigration stories.

​Should have gone for Pullis when we had the chance :lol::lol:

Or ​I hear that bloke Warnock has a few promotions under his belt? He must be a good manager.

Here if Phil Brown gets Southend up that'll be his second promotion! Two more than old Macca. Can't go wrong.

That article is so badly written. It's like it has been generated by a computer. Think the mail should stick to anti-immigration stories.

​Might have been written by someone who doesn't have English as a first language though............

Archived