Steele and Simpson also going allegedly

Curtains

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interview with Steele basically saying if approached he wouldn't rule it out and with Mclaren stalling for so so long... Kinda makes you feel sick and all the rallying call about Derby this,that and the other. Nothing suprises me any more I just put it down to 'It's Derby nothing every is simple and easy'.

Should we always use that excuse thoe lol.

New manager comes in will want his own backroom team, some start with clear out, others keep a few that know the club.

Clement during negotiations may have said he doesn't want Steele or Simpson, not going to knock either of them till we know what if we ever do what happened. 

Not that surprising. They're a coaching team, and they all came here together. Perhaps they got on well and all want to reunite that coaching team at Newcastle, or West Ham, or Sunderland.

If it's true (which I'm still not completely certain of) then I'll wish them all the best. They were an obvious factor in our success the last two years.

I feel most sorry for Simmo.  Really like the guy but he's been put in a difficult place - probably nothing he could do to avoid it.  Hope he goes wherever Steve goes.  I seem to remember being a little underwhelmed with Eric's comments about interest in Newcastle and I can't honestly see any major improvement in Granty, so all the best Eric.   

Bring back old fashioned loyalty and commitment, I say. (Never gonna happen though).

not sure why, well I am, but I'd struggle to communicate it, but I'd really hope that Simmo stays. One thing I've perceived is that there's been a bit of disagreement between Simmo and McClaren. I have no evidence, but just something looked different in body language and behaviour in the dugout. Simmo looked like he had been cheated on and let down!

not sure why, well I am, but I'd struggle to communicate it, but I'd really hope that Simmo stays. One thing I've perceived is that there's been a bit of disagreement between Simmo and McClaren. I have no evidence, but just something looked different in body language and behaviour in the dugout. Simmo looked like he had been cheated on and let down!

​Probably thinking get down from your comfy chair in the sky and manage tufty, im freezing my **** off down here.

​If Chris on Footymad says it, it must be true    ............ right?

​Depends whether he was using his lucky coin or not.

Archived