Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

South Ram

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, that Zinedine Zidane - he was rubbish. ;)

​Zico...

Dino Zoff...

​Zlatan

​When I said "no thanks", I meant mainly cos the players we've had with Z (aside of arguably Zavagno) off the top of my head have been tripe!

I knew as soon as I posted it, someone would start reeling off players with Z in their name that are decent players.

Fabrizio, Zadkovich and Kazmiercsak were what I meant! lol :lol:

Anyway as punishment, solve this; 

There are 10 players who have scored a Premier League hattrick who's name contains the letter Z. Name the 10. (if you want to create a new article with this question, please do. For some reason it doesn't allow me to create articles on a work pc!)

​When I said "no thanks", I meant mainly cos the players we've had with Z (aside of arguably Zavagno) off the top of my head have been tripe!

I knew as soon as I posted it, someone would start reeling off players with Z in their name that are decent players.

Fabrizio, Zadkovich and Kazmiercsak were what I meant! lol :lol:

There are 10 players who have scored a Premier League hattrick who's name contains the letter Z. Name the 10. (if you want to create a new article with this question, please do. For some reason it doesn't allow me to create articles on a work pc!)

Well at least youre not disappointed then​

​Err Zola, Dzeko, Hazard, Suarez, N'Zogbia, Santa Cruz... erm...

I reckon we should sign Austrian left back Christian Fuchs and Mathew Upson. Not because they might bring stability to the defence or anything, just so when my lad asks me why our defence isn't all that I can say Keogh Fuchs Upson. :ph34r:

Unfortunately, I'm here all week.

Archived