were is so called fa charge

B4ev6is

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has it not already been sorted? To be honest mate I don't think the management and players could care less about a nominal fine the fa hand out regularly to the kind of thing the players did, I bet the amount of money it is in the thousands would barely register on the radar of most of our investors. The only time the players would care is if the money was coming out of their pockets which it won't be. I mean a QPR style fine that should be coming their way wouldn't even affect the players I don't think but that one would certainly affect the board.

are we on about the players surrounding the referee at Millwall? Or is this something else that I am unaware of or are you on about the rotherham thing? Derby did nothing wrong in that if that is what you are on about. 

Me and a friend were  decussing this anything from 3 to 12 points could be taken away.

​The change of even one point being taken away for something so trivial is approximately zero from what I understand of the situation. Points deductions are reserved for issues where an advantage may have been gained (i.e. winning having played an ineligible player), or administration. 

There is absolutely no precedent for a points deduction for such a charge, and if there were to be one, they wouldn't have waited until the playoff were already underway to have announced it. 

Were is the link saying -6 being taken start of the season.

​Joking of course, don't listen B4, he's winding you up. A bit like the courts are going to wind us up if we don't pay the £42trillion fine for surrounding the ref.

Archived