Mac 100% Committed to us!!

mwram1973

I didn't want him to stay, but having this all wrapped up and sorted and not dragged out is what's best. So if you're staying, you're staying, let's hear no more on it and get behind the team.

Trying to keep my gob shut but I find myself having a moan about him every two minutes. Can't help myself. I'm a moaner by nature.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would anyone take a punt on him this summer??? I would have been worried last summer when we were flying but now I can't see anyone wanting him! After an amazing January we had the best squad in the champ by a mile, and his poor management was one of the contributing factors to our slip! No plan b and an unwillingness to address the terrible defence was part of our amazing demise! 

Why would anyone take a punt on him this summer??? I would have been worried last summer when we were flying but now I can't see anyone wanting him! After an amazing January we had the best squad in the champ by a mile, and his poor management was one of the contributing factors to our slip! No plan b and an unwillingness to address the terrible defence was part of our amazing demise! 

Terrible defence?

how terrible is it, exactly?

If our team was the best by a mile surely the defence wouldn't be terrible? 

I watched the last match on Sky with my cat, Deco. I had it on my tablet and had the tablet propped up for viewing maximisation. We were both down and out by the end, then Mac comes on the screen having his post match interview. The interviewer asks him about Newcastle and Steve starts to answer, Deco sits up and starts bashing Steve in the face throughout his answer to the point that he knocked the tablet over and the stream switched off. This told me all I need to know about Mac, animals know a bad'un when they see one.

Plastic fan that Deco

What makes me laugh though is that folk actually read the thread, then bother to reply that they are bored with these threads.

Just don't read em! Simples :lol:

​im bored of you pointing this out

Absolutely nothing new in this article, basically just says he will be committed to Derby why he is here!!!

Personally I'm not in the camp that thinks he should rule himself out of any job that he is linked with but, if he wants to quieten that camp, all he needs to say is he will still be here at the start of next season.

He wasn't contacted in January, the papers said he was.

then he wasn't contacted in January, the papers said he was.

then he wasn't contacted at the weekend, the papers said he was.

then he wasn't contacted at the weekend, the papers said he was.

then he wasn't.

do you see a pattern emerging?

​He was offered the Newcastle job a few days ago. 

​Sky understands contact was made through his agent.  The usual ploy. And it wouldn't have been out of the blue ??

i fear that we witnessed a downturn which was more than a temporary dip related solely to injuries etc.

Archived