Mac 100% Committed to us!!

mwram1973

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​Thanks for joining in :cool:

Not a dig at you.......but as the previous poster implied, we are all getting bored of this.

Head coach Steve McClaren has insisted he is "100% committed" to Derby County but refused to confirm if he was offered the chance to manage struggling Premier League side Newcastle United.

What makes me laugh though is that folk actually read the thread, then bother to reply that they are bored with these threads.

Just don't read em! Simples :lol:

What makes me laugh is that when silly rumours are flying about and everyone is in a mad panic over something a plumber posted on twitter I think a few of is were thinking "zzzz" and getting bored of all the speculating and ironically moaning that there was speculation. 

Now its been sorted nobody wants to talk about it.

By my estimation we need another 10-15 threads like this before everyone else is as bored as we were.

I'm 100% sure we will start next season with a manager and a squad of players, names to be supplied at a later date closer to the start of the season, possibly most by preseason friendlies, maybe a few after the start but all by the end of the transfer window, with possibly the odd one in the loan window....

I watched the last match on Sky with my cat, Deco. I had it on my tablet and had the tablet propped up for viewing maximisation. We were both down and out by the end, then Mac comes on the screen having his post match interview. The interviewer asks him about Newcastle and Steve starts to answer, Deco sits up and starts bashing Steve in the face throughout his answer to the point that he knocked the tablet over and the stream switched off. This told me all I need to know about Mac, animals know a bad'un when they see one.

This news made me smiles and told few people that he'll stay and they laughed at me, saying he's off deal done etc. There is NO DEAL DONE at all. 

First he wasn't contacted in January.

Then he was.  

Then he wasn't contacted at the weekend.

Then he was. 

Now he wasn't.

Why are we expected to believe him???

He wasn't contacted in January, the papers said he was.

then he wasn't contacted in January, the papers said he was.

then he wasn't contacted at the weekend, the papers said he was.

then he wasn't contacted at the weekend, the papers said he was.

then he wasn't.

do you see a pattern emerging?

Archived