Tonight sums it up

plymouthram

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sorry but I dont think they are when teams attack them they get mardy like we did to them a few months back so they start fouling or diving I do not rate them at all. I think they have had a few lucky breaks

​hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Outrageous nonsense! lolz

Over the course, Watford and Bournemouth absolutely deserve it. They have played the most attractive, attacking football and done it the most consistently.

Very little back to Boro, who are the polar opposite in the way they play, as shown by the fact they have conceded the fewest goals in the division, but scored 27 less than Bournemouth, despite being only three points behind. 

Norwich and Derby play really well when they play well, but have both been too inconsistent.

Of the other team currently in the top 6, Ipswich are a funny one. I thought they'd become to predictable come January and would drop off, but the arrival of Freddie Shears has provided fresh impetus and, more importantly, goals. Not a spectacular team, but are well organised and you can see them sneaking up.

Watford yes but bourmonth no

​should be the other way around. Bournemouth have shown loyalty and integrity. Watford have changed managers more than your little finger AND shady dealings with their players coming from other clubs owned by the same people!

I am sorry but I dont think they are when teams attack them they get mardy like we did to them a few months back so they start fouling or diving I do not rate them at all. I think they have had a few lucky breaks

Jealous much?

I just they got very lucky if we had a full fit team they would have not got anywere near us.

​You can't just be lucky over 46 games, the odd bit here and there for sure. Bournemouth have had skill, flair and a decent backline and have produced all season. They had a blip in January, but came right back.

No doubt plenty of Derby fans will be thinking 'that should have been us' and to an extent they are right. But then again Bournemouth haven't shot themselves in the foot time and time again.

Do you think they have had no injuries... utter drivvle...they are where they are because they are a lot better than us as simple as that.

They have 8 players with over 40 league starts this season. Boruc has only missed 2 of the 38 league games Bournemouth have played since he signed as well. 

They've not been lucky with injuries. They just haven't been unlucky either.  

Us in comparison have two players with 40 league starts this season. It's unfair to suggest that they're better than us simply because they're in a higher league position. 

They have 8 players with over 40 league starts this season. Boruc has only missed 2 of the 38 league games Bournemouth have played since he signed as well. 

They've not been lucky with injuries. They just haven't been unlucky either.  

Us in comparison have two players with 40 league starts this season. It's unfair to suggest that they're better than us simply because they're in a higher league position. 

​they're better than us for a multitude of reasons. Even before injuries, we didn't beat the teams in the top 6, they did.

​they're better than us for a multitude of reasons. Even before injuries, we didn't beat the teams in the top 6, they did.

​Against the other five at the moment our record is either, 10  3  5  2  .

or is it 10  2  6  2 , maybe the later  .

​We beat Watford and drew
We beat Bournemouth and drew
We lost twice to Middlesbrough
We drew twice with Norwich
We beat Ipswich and drew

I'm fairly sure that can be classed as a good return. It's slightly better than last season.

W4 D0 L6 - 12
W3 D5 L2 - 14

We were ruthless against the bottom teams last season, though, this year we've gone into them like an exhibition match. 

Archived