Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't panic, they're coming.

rush_and_ince.thumb.jpg.e14b35d89eac83f5

So, so, so, so, so, so, so, so bad, there's a slight chance this might be good. But it's only slight. I presume it's doing the rounds on twitter and the forum is being mocked for Mostyn's paintshop skills? If this was circulating on Ramsnet and it was 20+ years ago, we'd probably all say bravo. But it is 2015...

Don't panic, they're coming.

rush_and_ince.thumb.jpg.e14b35d89eac83f5

I like it, not only does it illustate Sams frugality in covering only his mush with suncream to save money, but also shows Tom's need to see a dermatologist pronto to avoid a whole body whitening, a la Jacko. 

So, so, so, so, so, so, so, so bad, there's a slight chance this might be good. But it's only slight. I presume it's doing the rounds on twitter and the forum is being mocked for Mostyn's paintshop skills? If this was circulating on Ramsnet and it was 20+ years ago, we'd probably all say bravo. But it is 2015...

so, what you're saying is that had I spent more than 4 minutes on this, the unsuspecting public using social media might've believed it's authenticity?

Everyone knows Sam Rush hasn't passed his CBT, so there's no way people would've fallen for it!

Archived