Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2

I'm hoping by next Monday he's signed

if not then ore season training will be watched closely. Will ince be there laughing with his Hull mates? Or will he be looking glum, preferably with Ince senior the guv'nor looking even glummer on the sidelines. Better still he signs for us and all will be smiling, except Bruce who has a face like a sore arse anyway. 

Good one (w-ince-d) nice to see you joining in. 

And his favourite film ince-idious.

No ince stuous relationships, brother.

If this thread doesn't reach 100 pages by the time he signs, its not a transfer saga.

I can see there being a lot of duplicate posts before we hit the 100 page mark.

By the way, if this thread doesn't reach 100 pages by the time he signs, it's not a transfer saga. 

:ph34r:

PistoldPete2

I can see there being a lot of duplicate posts before we hit the 100 page mark.

By the way, if this thread doesn't reach 100 pages by the time he signs, it's not a transfer saga. 

:ph34r:

didn't the saga start in January when we got him on loan? Do we count pages lost in the ether due to forum hackers and transferring servers? 

no, ince isn't ready to play in the PL, not until next year. In the meantime, he needs to play a year in the Champisonship with us, so come one incey sign for us now!

How can you say he isn't good enough to play in the PL when he hasn't played there in a system which suits him?

You only have to look at players like Zaha and Puncheon to realise Ince was a far better Championship player. Why can't he have that impact in the PL?

How can you say he isn't good enough to play in the PL when he hasn't played there in a system which suits him?

You only have to look at players like Zaha and Puncheon to realise Ince was a far better Championship player. Why can't he have that impact in the PL?

I think pistolpetes comment was tongue in cheek, saying he thinks he needs another season in the championship, basically he's saying that cause he wants ince at Derby, and we're not in the premier league (yet) 

Archived