Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody got any idea what number he will be? I just went all out and got No. 10 on the back of my shirt with his name on it. Figured 22 was a bit of a terrible number for our biggest singing and he might of just had that cause he was on loan.

Why? You could have just waited for it to actually be announced and get it added on at a later date...

Why? You could have just waited for it to actually be announced and get it added on at a later date...

Got it as a birthday present for someone. Said just have a guess at number cause he doesn't really care what number, but it would just be nice for it to be right

I really haven't got the time, but I would be really interested if Ambitious, Albert, or any of you other "Stat men", could start keeping tabs on DEL's regular assertions of "Fact" so at some stage in the future we can all determine whether he has good reason to always be so bullish.  Personally I am unsure whether on the presentation of absolute fact he is more bullshit than bullish but like with most things in life, at this stage I keep an open mind.

#nixonismysticanddeltoo

is so !whwho is asking ?

Have a feeling this is an incey wincey lie...

told ya !!

I'll be honest mate i'm 46 and not even sure what ITK means not going to lose sleep over whether you believe me or not no offence intended we're all Derby .. It happened just thought i'd share it 

told ya !!

I'll be honest mate i'm 46 and not even sure what ITK means not going to lose sleep over whether you believe me or not no offence intended we're all Derby .. It happened just thought i'd share it 

Seriously? Anyway it called IN THE KNOW.

Archived