christie at millwall?

TUSCram

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given that Christie is black, that he'll be close to the Millwall fans if he plays and is sure to get abuse, how does McClaren handle that? Will it totally destroy the lad or will he rise to the occasion?

​Seeing as Millwall have Danny Shittu, Shaun Cummings, Paris Cowan-Hall, Magaye Gueye, Ricardo Fuller and one or two other black players playing for them, don't you think you ought to move on from 1994?

So do you suggest no RB then because Shotton is also black. Or does Shotton play because he might be able to take racism on the chin more than Christie.

It's the 2015 for God's sake. We should be able to play a black player without having to worry about him being racially abused.

So do you suggest no RB then because Shotton is also black. Or does Shotton play because he might be able to take racism on the chin more than Christie.

​We could play Ssewankambo. With a name like that, he can't be black!

Given that Christie is black, that he'll be close to the Millwall fans if he plays and is sure to get abuse, how does McClaren handle that? Will it totally destroy the lad or will he rise to the occasion?

Welcome to the Site my friend!

He will rise to the occasion.

IF we are in the playoffs after 45 matches and there is a single monkey chant I hope the ref abandons the match or Keogh orders a sit down protest or both. 

PistoldPete2

​Seeing as Millwall have Danny Shittu, Shaun Cummings, Paris Cowan-Hall, Magaye Gueye, Ricardo Fuller and one or two other black players playing for them, don't you think you ought to move on from 1994?

Wellin 1994 I thought millwall fans should have moved on from 1974 but they hadn't. in fact they haven't moved on since the Neanderthal age. 

Archived