christie at millwall?

TUSCram

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the Site my friend!

He will rise to the occasion.

IF we are in the playoffs after 45 matches and there is a single monkey chant I hope the ref abandons the match or Keogh orders a sit down protest or both. 

​Is that what he has been doing all season? :lol:

The best bit of anti racist banter I heard was on the pop side when Floyd Street played for us.For those too young to remember Floyd was not a small player and quite robust.

Floyd was homing in on an opposition player near the touch line about to put him in row z and a voice shouts out " kill the white barsteward Floyd " . Think he missed his tackle he was laughing that much.

Given that Christie is black, that he'll be close to the Millwall fans if he plays and is sure to get abuse, how does McClaren handle that? Will it totally destroy the lad or will he rise to the occasion?

​I tell you what would be a good idea is if you black up in a show of support. You know, like Al Jolson.

Given that Christie is black, that he'll be close to the Millwall fans if he plays and is sure to get abuse, how does McClaren handle that? Will it totally destroy the lad or will he rise to the occasion?

Is this for real? Millwall got some black players. FFS get a grip. 

Archived