Millwall vs Derby County

Carl Sagan

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

still 0-0 between Blackburn and Millwall. Millwall have had 18 efforts on goal with over 15 mins to play. So they are definatley going all out 

Not anymore blackburn 1-0 up, we can relegate them hopefully woop

Carnage if we relegate them though i'm still more concerned about bumping in to rogue Boro fans.

Where's everyone drinking beforehand ? Around London Bridge i guess, considering Boro will be all over the Kings X area.

Dawkins starts this and we win easily. Looking forward, should be another great away day, had some good un's the past 2 seasons. 

I thought rotherham were playing reading tonight but thats next tuesday so its probably more likely that Rotherham beat reading next tuesday to relegate millwall as I can't see rotherham beating norwich.  But hopefully we beat them anyway to all but put them down.

Carnage if we relegate them though i'm still more concerned about bumping in to rogue Boro fans.

Where's everyone drinking beforehand ? Around London Bridge i guess, considering Boro will be all over the Kings X area.

Dawkins starts this and we win easily. Looking forward, should be another great away day, had some good un's the past 2 seasons. 

Hull and Sheffield United also in the capital on Saturday - the trains from the North are going to be absolutely stacked out.

London Bridge for us I think, heard there might be one or two pubs around there...

Why will Rotherham's results matter? 

If we win on Saturday then Millwall will be 4 behind with 1 to play?

​Rotherham are likely to have 3 points deducted.

​All 3 of them ?

Archived