Millwall vs Derby County

Carl Sagan

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know what QPR lost Alpha but Blackpool were fined 30 grand but they lost their match so didn't profit points wise, Rawson helped Rotherham beat Brighton, I think that will be the difference as they gained 3 points.

I can remember all the big threats at QPR when they were top. Can't remember if they lost owt though. 

It seems harsh to take points. Points are earned on the pitch and the cock up must be in offices. Seems unfair to take something off the lads that had nothing to do with it. 

Just ordered stabbing vest and riot shield helmet for this one. Can't wait to see us send them down, might place a bet that Millwall fans riot after we score in 3rd mins lol.  :) 

My first visit to Millwall Saturday, getting train to St Pancras, can anyone advise best/safest way to get to the ground from there

cheers

Tube to London Bridge then train from there to South Bermondsey. 

​Blackpool had done the same, they got a fine, cant see points being deducted

​Blackpool lost.

The deduction applies to points earned during matches when the ineligible person played being forfeited. It's not the club being 'fined' a set number of points.

starting 11 tomorrow:

Grant

Shotton     Keogh            Forsyth        Warnock

Hendrick

Hughes              Dawkins

Ince                      Bent                      Lingard

I look forward to another topsy turvy afternoon. 

starting 11 tomorrow:

Grant

Shotton     Keogh            Forsyth        Warnock

Hendrick

Hughes              Dawkins

Ince                      Bent                      Lingard

I look forward to another topsy turvy afternoon. 

I think so too. Perhaps a good opportunity to get Forsyth back in, but I do hope over the last week or two that he has worked on his passing, or he can just hoof it straight, otherwise we might have difficulties and him too (with confidence). Still might like to see Hanson playing in the CDM role again on a square pegs basis, but I think Mac will go for goals in this one, and despite their need surely we can end up with one more than them can't we?

P.s. Are the Toon playing tomorrow?

I think so too. Perhaps a good opportunity to get Forsyth back in, but I do hope over the last week or two that he has worked on his passing, or he can just hoof it straight, otherwise we might have difficulties and him too (with confidence). Still might like to see Hanson playing in the CDM role again on a square pegs basis, but I think Mac will go for goals in this one, and despite their need surely we can end up with one more than them can't we?

P.s. Are the Toon playing tomorrow?

Yes they're playing Swansea at home. 

Can anyone recommend a decent stop off point between St Pancras and London Bridge, preferably on the same tube line? Would like to have a bite to eat and a pint before London Bridge, always too busy close to the ground to get some proper scram? Any help appreciated.

Can anyone recommend a decent stop off point between St Pancras and London Bridge, preferably on the same tube line? Would like to have a bite to eat and a pint before London Bridge, always too busy close to the ground to get some proper scram? Any help appreciated.

If you start singing "we are Derby, super Derby" anywhere between St Pancras and London Bridge, you could find a nice pub wherever you are chucked off.  All gastropubs and salt of the earth geezers in the Smoke. If I had known you were on an away day I might have made a bit of effort to get to this one.  Enjoy the visit buddy, and hopefully see you at one of the play-off games.

If you start singing "we are Derby, super Derby" anywhere between St Pancras and London Bridge, you could find a nice pub wherever you are chucked off.  All gastropubs and salt of the earth geezers in the Smoke. If I had known you were on an away day I might have made a bit of effort to get to this one.  Enjoy the visit buddy, and hopefully see you at one if the play-off games.

It's the missus I-Ram, if we come back from another away day and the lad tells her we had a Maccy D's, or a Tesco sandwich meal deal, while dad drank 8 cans on the train she won't be happy!

Try Bank one stop before London Bridge. 

Thanks DEL; have a good day dodging the bricks. It's the big grey ones they throw from the top of their Penthouse flats that you really need to avoid.

Got riot shields helmet ready mate. Hope to see you soon and sing song again like you did at Bournemouth away what a guy. 

It's the missus I-Ram, if we come back from another away day and the lad tells her we had a Maccy D's, or a Tesco sandwich meal deal, while dad drank 8 cans on the train she won't be happy!

Tell the lad he will never go to a game again if he blabs, buy and drink 7 cans of beer, and use the money saved to buy her indoors some flowers, chocolate, sausage rolls (anything you know she likes). Everyone's a winner. Any more life problems just PM me. 

P.s. Did that ointment work?

Archived