Millwall vs Derby County

Carl Sagan

Well we will concede, that's pretty much confirmed so it will be a case of out scoring again, which I have every confidence of us doing. Hopefully the back four won't be feeling that suicidal and we can keep them down to 1-2 goals. Hard fought high scoring win for Derby 

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been out the loop for a few days.

Without trawling through all threads etc, does anyone know whos likely to recover for the final 2 games?

as it stands, how likely are we to see Martin, Thorne, Hughes, Whitbread, Bryson, Bucko, Eustace (and anyone else I've forgotten) in either the final 2 games or the play offs if we make them?

Cheers

Grant; Christie, Keogh, Shotton, Warnock; Hanson, Dawkins, Hughes; Ince, Lingard and Bent. 

Or if Martin's fit then just go and have fun.

Grant; Christie, Keogh, Shotton, Warnock; Dawkins, Hughes; Ince, Martin, Lingard; Bent. 

​You still thinking Warnock over Forsyth? I see Forsyth as the better of the two (and statistically, we're lucky to have someone as good as Forsyth at LB) and want to blood him back into the team in time for the play-off's.

Might be a better idea to get him back in with the relative safety of a fixture like Reading at home, Millwall's the only hostile ground left in England, but I want to see him back.

Grant

Christie, Keogh, Shotton, Forsyth

Hanson, Hughes

Ince, Dawkins, Lingard

Bent

Still have zero belief in any of our midfielders being able to be effective DM. All fall short in some department.  

Ideally Christie shouldn't be playing but Shotton is dodgy as owt at RB. Christie just need the words "You don't need another touch" drilling into his head over and over. A couple of ok performances and he'll be alright. Forsyth needs putting in a headlock and telling to grow a pair. Both bloody decent fullbacks that are selling themselves well short by being stupid. 

If Whitbread is fit then off with Shotton. 

Need to get Christie and Forsyth and possibly Hanson up to speed. No more praying for injuries to go away. Pick the best team possible with players in the right place and get on with it. No Keogh covering RB. There's no future in that. No Hendrick in DM on his own. No more making do. Play a defensive player in a defensive role. Stick some help next to him. Not ideal.  But we have no trustworthy player. Eustace and Thorne could be back for Reading or not until next October. Plan without them. Same with Martin. It doesn't stick to Bent. It will if Dawkins can get up there. 

I don't want players coming back at 80% fitness. It's just unsettling. 

Grant

I've no idea about the defense, even Mystic Meg has given up. I can say Whitbread and Barker will definitely not play.

Hanson

Hughes       Dawkins

Ince            Bent          Russell

Archived