Malky Mackay

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What did they realistically expect the result to be today though? I know we've been a bit pants recently, so they might have held out a hope, but realistically, we were always favourites. Based on that, if they assumed this one would be a loss regardless, then they could've made this decision last week, and maybe had that new manager bounce a bit sooner. 

Not that I'm displeased. Don't like the club, don't like the manager. Adios. 

Good, I actually think Mackay is a good manager at champ level, he would have bought Wigan straight up next season no doubt in my mind.

It used to pain me, week in, week out watching Wigan in the pl, half empty stadium, Rubgy town. So many fans from other teams would have killed to have been where they were 

Sith Happens

Wigan are down anyway. Could easily fall all the way down the leagues, very poor fanbase.

Wigan vs Alfreton in a few years anyone?

It's amazing how much his stock has fell.

Obviously at Cardiff he left on a bad note, after making inappropriate jokes, but it was still seen as a crazy decision at the time because of the job he had done there. 

Went to Wigan, who for whatever reason have just crumbled, and failed.

The mind boggles. 

Seems an ideal job for John Barnes. He can prove what a great manager he is over 5 games and Dave Whelan can play his 'I an no racist' joker card.

​I love that Barnes says IT MUST BE his skin colour that stopped him getting work. Nowt to do with the fact that his managerial record is crap. 

Archived