War Cry - The Run In

YouRams

I am celebrating my 100th post with a B4 style war cry. I for one am excited about the run in. It may sound strange but I will be able to enjoy the run in more with less expectation due to our recent dip in form. This lesser expectation with injured players returning hopefully makes for an exciting last 7 games with the promise land of the Prem at the end of it.

So in the words of B4 lets get behind the lads and have PP rocking tomorrow night. You Rams!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm taking my 6 year old Nephew to his first Rams match tomorrow night, does anyone know the Lyrics to the bouncing song all the way through please. I'm rubbish at that sort of thing and usually end up singing songs how I think they sound lol. Cheers.

I'm taking my 6 year old Nephew to his first Rams match tomorrow night, does anyone know the Lyrics to the bouncing song all the way through please. I'm rubbish at that sort of thing and usually end up singing songs how I think they sound lol. Cheers.

If we won at Wembley I would have to head straight to Trafalgar Square, stand in the waterfall, pull down my zip, take out my chopper and wave it around like a rota blade.

Not sure why getting promoted would force me to remove my genetalia from my underpants, but would I care.....no!

We go up, one way or another, im getting it out!

If we won at Wembley I would have to head straight to Trafalgar Square, stand in the waterfall, pull down my zip, take out my chopper and wave it around like a rota blade.

Not sure why getting promoted would force me to remove my genetalia from my underpants, but would I care.....no!

We go up, one way or another, im getting it out!

Heck yeah I am ready for the game tomorro and the rest.Getting some good brew tonight for it and am ready to cheer on the Rams in front of my computer. :)

When I see Martin on pitch...no telling what I might do...

Also I said a bit back on here if we get promoted,I will run down my street naked in celebration while drinking champagne...

COYR!

Archived