Derby County Flags

Inverurie Ram

Uncle Fawaz ‏@UncleFawazboss  8h8 hours ago

Uncle Fawaz Retweeted ᎶᎪᏃ △⃒⃘

I'd only need to put 14,000 out... #nffc #dcfc #notts

Uncle Fawaz added,

ᎶᎪᏃ △⃒⃘ @NffcgazTaylor

Tin pot Derby will be putting thousands of white plastic flags out today for the camera tomorrow & claim it's unbelievable support.

23 minutes ago, MrsRam said:

Uncle Fawaz ‏@UncleFawazboss  8h8 hours ago

Uncle Fawaz Retweeted ᎶᎪᏃ △⃒⃘

I'd only need to put 14,000 out... #nffc #dcfc #notts

Uncle Fawaz added,

ᎶᎪᏃ △⃒⃘ @NffcgazTaylor

Tin pot Derby will be putting thousands of white plastic flags out today for the camera tomorrow & claim it's unbelievable support.

The unbelievable support bit is having volunteers there to put them out in their own time and having enough fans there on matchdays to wave them!!

Flags or no flags. From a relative outsider looking in, Derby are in a much healthier position both on and off the field to achieve future success than Forest are.

You can go on about winning the European cup an age ago but it's the here and now that counts and right now, derby have more fans than forest, more prospects than forest and whilst I'm at it.......

more flags than forest.

We know it and ask at random any football fan across the divisions who is best placed to get success in the future and they all know it too.

This is nothing to do with jealousy or even rivalry.

More do to with reality.

Great work from you flag guys and thanks for your efforts.

Regarding the flags....If it was just the club doing this then it would seem a tad gimmicky and contrived.

The fact that it is a bunch of ordinary fans who give up their own time to raise funds to get the flags made then turn out to place them round the stadium makes it unbelievable support.

Great work from the 1884 Group, Nick the flagman and all the other volunteers who get up off their arses to try and help our club.

Keep up the good work fellas, its really appreciated by the vast majority of us. Its an added bonus if it annoys the gumps!

7 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

Steve'll be the only person in the West stand lower without a flag by the looks of it

He's far too busy watching the game and about to burst his lungs out with a chorus of "Oh Nottingham is full of scum, it's full of scum, trannies and forest, oh Nottingham is full of scum"........

52 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

A big well done to all those that prepared the stadium for the game v Forest. I just hope those that carried armfuls of flags home remember to bring them back!!!! 

Well said. Massive thanks to the 1884 Group and all the volunteers. You are a credit to yourselves and this mighty fine club of ours. Take a bow my friends. Tinpot club did u say Fattywaz? Your joke of a club will never match us on or off the pitch. :thumbsup:

14 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Yes, concur with all the sentiments on here. Amazing effort from the 'flag people' as my kid calls them.:D

Positivity and willingness to improve thongs for others is what you guys bring to the club.

Quite the opposite though from the Forest players today.

Cheers Tony, although I wouldn't want to try and improve thongs. I think they're just great as they are.

15 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Yes, concur with all the sentiments on here. Amazing effort from the 'flag people' as my kid calls them.:D

Positivity and willingness to improve thongs for others is what you guys bring to the club.

Quite the opposite though from the Forest players today.

You use the flags for underpants? I don't think thats what they had in mind :ph34r:

[edit - damn just too late]