Adam Johnson arrested

Kernow

How old is Adam Johnson, and when was this alleged offence? The report I read is that she was 15, ie just below the age of consent. Never mind is it because i am black... What about is it because i am a footballer?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bad news. i think most people have seen precocious 15 years out in town before, they could be 15......and they could be 35, they are that orange and covered in glitter, hard to see the mams from the daughters. not saying its right mind.it gives me a shudder thinking about either but it doesnt make him jimmy saville just yet.but the knives are already out

Come on guys.  I know that some of this is done in dark humour but none of us know the circumstances - at least there is a fair amount of proper evidence that Saville, Glitter and co were serially interested in young girls but not in Adam Johnson's case.

He might be a rich footballer and he might - we don't know - have had a relationship with a 15 year old while he was living with someone else but let's at least allow him to be innocent until its proven otherwise

The stupid boy.....he is a premier****e footballer, he can have pretty much any real wan he wants... For gods sake look at Peter crouch missus....!!

interesting to see if he is treated the same way as chef Evans because according to the law at 15 she isn't old enough to give her consent so it is technically the same. 

(Incidentally i saw Ched Evans at Fulham on Satuurday) 

I'm willing to gamble that this is a girl who was in a club pretending to be older than she actually is.

It's night on impossible with the way girls dress and wear makeup nowadays to be able to guess the age down to tolerance of mere days.

After all, 15yrs364days is still illegal (15), yet 48 hours later is 16. 

The stupid boy.....he is a premier****e footballer, he can have pretty much any real wan he wants... For gods sake look at Peter crouch missus....!!

interesting to see if he is treated the same way as chef Evans because according to the law at 15 she isn't old enough to give her consent so it is technically the same.

I'm willing to gamble that this is a girl who was in a club pretending to be older than she actually is.

It's night on impossible with the way girls dress and wear makeup nowadays to be able to guess the age down to tolerance of mere days.

After all, 15yrs364days is still illegal (15), yet 48 hours later is 16. 

Police and media shouldn't have released his name before charging him, even if he's found not to have done it he won't shake the abuse off quickly. Titus Bramble still get's it now despite being not guilty. 

Archived