KIT

sage

Saw this and thought I'd have a go at making kits that I'd like it to be, really big fan of the kit around 71 I think it was, with the ring collar and stripes around the cuffs, so here are the kits I'd like to see:

e9jeoi

And away:

"http://oi57.tinypic.com/j0ledc" class="ipsImage" alt="j0ledc">

Note: Premier league numbers and Hughes' name on the back of the shirt...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​No - I'm with you on the blue shorts.

As a kid I clocked up thousands of hours of park football hours wearing a white shirt and dark blue shorts - even though most of that time was actually spent living in Leicestershire. I put up with the scratchy material on the early Umbro shirts. I happily put up with being called Le Cock and Patrick - because I always had that Ram on the shirt to make me feel proud.

To me, the black is a modern phenomeneon that should be reversed as soon as possible.

Umbro kits.

I agree with the '71 collars.

Pedigree (the brewery, not the dog food :rolleyes:) as the sponsor, I think it looks great on our early 00's kits.

Home kit should obviously have a white top, with black shorts with black socks, as a personal preference. Black numbers, none of this red ****e.

Away kit should be navy, with white shorts and navy socks. Can change to all navy for certain fixtures, such as the away kit this year.

Third kit should change colour each year, such as the Maroon/Yellow/Argentina/Black versions we've seen down the years. I quite liked how we looked at Sheff Wednesday away this year, a yellow shirt with white shorts and socks.

Saw this and thought I'd have a go at making kits that I'd like it to be, really big fan of the kit around 71 I think it was, with the ring collar and stripes around the cuffs, so here are the kits I'd like to see:

e9jeoi

And away:

j0ledc

Note: Premier league numbers and Hughes' name on the back of the shirt...

Archived