KIT

sage

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

PLEASE HELP

Not sure the best place to post this, but I am desperately looking for the away shirt from 1987-89 which seems to have disappeared from existence! It was the multi-shaded blue checkerboard.

I won't go in to all the details, but it is for a friend's wedding who always wore the kit!

Please let me know if there is anywhere that I may get hold of one, old or new.

Thanks

PLEASE HELP

Not sure the best place to post this, but I am desperately looking for the away shirt from 1987-89 which seems to have disappeared from existence! It was the multi-shaded blue checkerboard.

I won't go in to all the details, but it is for a friend's wedding who always wore the kit!

Please let me know if there is anywhere that I may get hold of one, old or new.

Thanks

ebay

Thanks. I have tried (and will continue to try) eBay, however, it's currently not on there. Have messaged classicfootballshirts.com for some help also.

I have a few months yet (November wedding) so here's hoping.

I'd like to see us go a bit off the beaten track with our away kit.  I fancy stripes would be quite interesting.

Maybe black and either green, powder blue or even pink.  Black shorts and similar socks to the home kit, but mainly the opposite colour.

• 1 month later...

Is anybody in ITK are we getting a 3rd kit this year, I'm just really inpatient and want to buy mine and the wee man's shirt, but will be devvod if the 3rd kit is nicer than the 2 we got out now :wub:

According to the official site we are. And I could have sworn Derby England Loyal said he'd seen it.

Archived