Team for Reading?

-JW-

Do you tinker,or do you keep the seam team that has performed so well for the last two months?

Its a game we should win but i think if we tinker too much we may lose it.

Here's what i'd pick if all fit:

Roos

Shotton

Albentosa

Keogh

Forsyth

Mascarell

Hughes

Hendrick

Ward

Bent

Lingard

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably swap Warnock in for Foz.

Other than that though, yeah.

Thats the interesting one.

Forsyth has been bang in form lately, but you'd think if Warnock gets a chance it would be in the cup, but then again we've got a great chance of making the quarters. But then again again Mac said we're not gonna win the cup so maybe he will experiment.

Roos

Shotton  Albentosa    Buxton   Warnock

Thorne

Hendrick   Bryson

Dawkins                         Lingard

Bent

Thats the interesting one. Forsyth has been bang in form lately, but you'd think if Warnock gets a chance it would be in the cup, but then again we've got a great chance of making the quarters. But then again again Mac said we're not gonna win the cup so maybe he will experiment.

I'd be surprised if Mac doesn't take the opportunity to give Warnock some game time. What we don't need is for Fozzy to injure himself and then Warnock coming into a league game cold.

I'd take another three points in the league over winning the cup game tbh.

Kelle Roos

Ryan Shotton, Richard Keogh, Raul Albentosa*, Stephen Warnock

Omar Mascarell

Will Hughes, Craig Bryson

Jesse Lingard                                                           Simon Dawkins

Darren Bent

Thorne on the bench - possible 30 minute cameo. 

I'd be surprised if Mac doesn't take the opportunity to give Warnock some game time. What we don't need is for Fozzy to injure himself and then Warnock coming into a league game cold.

I'd take another three points in the league over winning the cup game tbh.

You favoured cup over promotion in another thread,Staffie!  However,I'll get you out of jail - we could draw with Reading and win the replay.

You favoured cup over promotion in another thread,Staffie!  However,I'll get you out of jail - we could draw with Reading and win the replay.

If we were guaranteed the cup then I'd take it, but as things stand we're a long way off. Given the league standings and our chances of actually winning the cup, I'd take the three points for now.

Of course that would change if we got into the SFs.....

Archived