Hendrick

AmericanRam

Some nice finishes today from the videos I have seen,and I am sure he was relieved to get them.

Hopefully,these goals will have him gain some of his confidence back as I think he can be quite good when he is on form.

I definitely see him starting Tuesday as well of course.

Thoughts about Jeff?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best I've seen him play since the dislocation. Before he seemed a bit scared due to fear of getting injured again. 

Think getting an injury shocked him.

Was only listening yesterday but he seemed to be the player who decided to take the game by the scruff of the neck and power the team forwards. I would have given him MOM because of this.  

Think getting an injury shocked him.

Was only listening yesterday but he seemed to be the player who decided to take the game by the scruff of the neck and power the team forwards. I would have given him MOM because of this.  

Nowhere near MotM.

Either Hughes or Ince for MotM. Hendrick was better yesterday but he's not firing on all cylinders yet. The prime example of him at his best was the Play-Off semi final 2nd leg.

Nowhere near MotM.

Either Hughes or Ince for MotM. Hendrick was better yesterday but he's not firing on all cylinders yet. The prime example of him at his best was the Play-Off semi final 2nd leg.

Mascarell MOTM.

Noticed when Omar takes corners Hughes doesn't cover opposition breakaways we need to address that !

Mascarell can't do all the defending for the midfield all the time.

Archived